The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

FredW

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 1, 2014
Rotterdam
Hi! Just reread the book. Amazing book for killing all the matrix false assumptions and to take ownership of life. Thanks MJ!

Anandb

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jan 21, 2017
Hong Kong
I've read the book...listened to the audiobook last year rather. Opened my eyes to how real money is actually made amidst all the noise in the field of personal finance. Sadly, I'd forgotten about this forum since my normal studies (I'm a university undergrad.) took over. Will strive to be attentive here as well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jonny Seaman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 22, 2018
Scotland
I first read Millionaire Fastlane a year ago. It was not the first business book I read, but it was definitely the most down-to-earth, no-BS entrepreneur book I've had the pleasure of reading. Re-read it recently and realised I need to be involved in this forum, so here I am. Looking forward to getting more insights and taking action

Kindergunya

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 17, 2017
Zurich
I've read the book for a second time a few months ago, and plan to re-read it. I intend to make sure I take some action, develop a plan and join the fastlane asap.

Morgan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
May 22, 2018
Bend, OR
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I finished the book yesterday and wasn't pissed off I spent the money on it. Great book! Thanks for you're efforts in writing it. I can tell a lot of work and thought went into it, not just regurgitated tips and methods that everyone else writes and speaks about. AWESOME

Jerrad Pawar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
May 23, 2018
Started with Miracle Morning which pointed me to this book, loved it! Looking forward to checking out more of MJ's work.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Last edited:

Artie Bernaducci

Servant Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Apr 2, 2018
New Jersey
I have had my own business for 40 yrs and have read countless classic books on business thought to become a better human wearing the uniform of a business man. Through the years, you learn stuff. The biggest thing I learned was appreciating everyone who has crossed my path...in business and personally. Serving them FIRST, before me, not only has made me feel good, it has proven to be profitable too. That said - in the hundreds of biz books that my eyes have scoped - NONE - I mean NONE are even close to delivering the humor, the clarity and the wisdom that MJ has demonstarted in his two books. If you are looking for a better way, this is your LAST STOP. You have arrived. Don't waste another moment. Get and read the BOOKS, NOW!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Olie Sins

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 28, 2017
World Wide
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ
Little late to post, but I read the Millionaire Fastlane ....last year around this time.

Great book to read during such a dark time in my life.

UltraRunner

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 26, 2018
I've finished listening to the Millionaire Fastlane in Audible for the third time. I'm so glad Amazon recommended it when I was there looking for slowlane "early retirement" books. I also gifted the book to a friend of mine who was thinking of making a career shift by getting MBA.

JimB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 8, 2016
Read the book. Despite being initially somewhat sceptical due to the book's title, I found it to be one of the best books on being an entrepreneur I have read.

AndrewY

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 19, 2018
Haha, read both of the books in 2 weeks. Both are exceptional (though I Like the second one better, it is like Terminator 2: Judgment day to Terminator). Thanks MJ.

CEOMike

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
May 27, 2018
Bismarck, ND
I just finished reading this tonight, and I will start Unscripted tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to filling up a few notebooks from reading and re-reading these books, as well as contributing to this forum.

Thanks MJ!

Danny reds

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
May 31, 2018
Denver, CO
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

Thanks, MJ
After reading the millionaire Fastlane i started my money system with vanguard. This book added so much value and knowledge to my life. This book is priceless!!!! Thanks MJ

Del

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
394%
Jan 22, 2018
London, UK
Finished the book a couple months ago but didn't get around replying to this thread. As a Motorsports engineer with a couple of useless degrees I appreciated how the author was comparing decisions one makes with horsepower and IC engines. Good stuff MJ, thank you for realigning my perception with your books.

Colega

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 31, 2018
Laredo, Texas

Thanks, MJ
Read it! Great book.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.