The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tanapiko

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Apr 20, 2018
Read the millionaire fast lane, thank you sir Demarco. Life chabging book and this is truly how you pay yourself first by arming yourself with wisdom that leads to success, cant believe i found that book by accident but double dad and richest man of babylon are recommended everywhere.

Arthur Charles

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
310%
Feb 24, 2018
Nevers, ♥ de France
I first listened to the book on Audible, then got a physical copy and read it. Now at least once a week I'm reviewing my notes and sharing them with people that I know will benefit from it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chiamaka

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 26, 2018
This book is currently on replay in my Audible library. I have a ton of notes from it already. It has messed up my mind and kicked me off my butt. I will need to get a hard-copy so i can take notes in it.

Tanner Chidester

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Apr 27, 2018
Hey guys my name is Tanner Chidester and I’m an online fitness business owner.

It sounds doing very well. On pace for over 300k in my first year. I’m on here to learn and be taught by people more successful than me. Please let me know the best way to navigate this forum.

I’ve already read all of MJ books in a few days and I’m hungry to keep moving forward!

MiLeung

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Apr 13, 2018
I finish The Millionaire Fastlane about 2 weeks ago. Now reading Unscripted . I was a lot happier/inspired reading TMF compared to Unscripted . Unscripted just makes life seem really miserable for a lot of people lol, but I'm glad to know the info.

Also, I wouldn't say TMF made me want to start my own company because I've listened to a lot of other books before, but I would say that TMF was the tipping point that made me start.

Deano Demarco

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Apr 21, 2018
Colchester, UK.
Hi, I have read it, and I have just finished reading “Unscripted ”, so I am going to read “The FastLane” again as I had read it a while back. I normally read books multiple times, so that I retain more information as most people only remember 10% of a book.

I also like to look back at the parts that I have highlighted.

Many thanks.

Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Michael N

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 27, 2018
I read the The Millionaire Fastlane .
I didnt know that there was another book, but im excited to receive more wisdom.
If you guys are looking for another book to read that ive found the be quite insightful, "Make it Stick" is an excellent read on the principles of learning. im using a lot of the empirical studies in my own life to learn software development for my own companies.
cheers guys,
and thanks MJ

Katrina

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 28, 2018
Read the book. You know a book is excellent when you have 20 pages of notes when you're done. I put this one on the top of my list with Tony Robbin's Awaken The Giant Within, Michael Hyatt's Your Best Year Ever, and the Miracle Morning. Those motivated me make massive changes in how I think and live. I see this one doing the same!

Rafael SPRJ

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 29, 2018
Greetings from Brazil! I have just finished the book and it is a really inspiring work done by MJ. I dedicated most of my time to be good at my job (I am well paid for a Slowlaner) and I am quite good at investiments in general, but this book showed me I can do much more. Thank you!

NadiaZ

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Mar 27, 2018
Kansas City
I just finished reading Unscripted . Such a good read.

Was funny reading about coupon cutting and people driving nice cars when they're like 70. And I just saw a guy go super slow in his Corvette when I was out on the road earlier. Turns out the guy was really old and was doing a 20 in a 40 mph area LOL.

Rubi76

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Apr 29, 2018
Just finished the book in a little less than 3 weeks.... I sat down tonight and took notes on my favorite chapters so I can remember the most valuable pieces of advice. I also plan on reading it over in a few months... After reading other books such as "rich dad poor dad" and "Automatic Millionaire" this one by far was the best in terms of narrowing down what works and what doesn't... Especially in terms of passive income. Thank you so much MJ.. I have a lot of work to do, but now I have a direction and set goals, which is fantastic. To end the day on a positive note I just ordered "unscripted " on Amazon.. Looking forward to continuing this adventure!! Thank you!!

Reuben

Michael Bavarian

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 1, 2018
Munich, Germany
Read it, opened my eyes. But often painful to read because it is stomping on my errors I was constantly making the last years. But it is not too late to learn and change my mindset...

Castro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Mar 28, 2018
United States
Eye-opening. Thanks for writing such an amazing - no B.S. - book MJ.
I certainly enjoyed reading (and listening) to it. It's one of those books you put into your most prized-possessions category. After gaining so much value from reading it, you have allowed me to opportunity to provide value to others by teaching them the lessons ingrained in the book's core.

Up next; Unscripted .

Brindas Andrei

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Apr 27, 2018
I've read the book. It was an awesome read and exceeded my expectations.
I've bought the kindle version, so I couldn't *see* the length of the book. When I've reached the 200 page mark I've had a look at the actual length of the book, I was impressed.
Then, I've expected to be only a motivational book, it turned out it wasn't just a book targeting emotions, but targeting the intellect. Those 400 pages were full of purposeful insight, not filler content.
I've learned a lot from this book. Right now I'm reading Unscripted .
If you want to make millions, impact millions; and I'm ready to impact millions.

Have a great day everyone.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.