The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Gunther Herzog

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Apr 22, 2018
Switzerland, at the lake of Lucerne
Dear Fastlane Forum,

I am so happy to finally have arrived here!

For me personally, the quest for getting wealth is connected with personal development.

So my story begins with my personal development story.

My journey began back when I was 14 years old and I got this book <Here's help> form M.R Kopmeyer. It quoted thing like: <You can achieve whatever you can imagine.> I have never heard words like that before. Back then, I was too young, I didn't understand the book. But still, a seed was planted in my mind. That the extraordinary is possible.

The English Version on the left and on the right the German Version I read:

s-l500.jpg
16261454591.jpg

Back then my plan to wealth was typical slowlane:
-->Go to college
-->Get a good Job
-->Get wealthy until you retire
slow-travel-road-guide.jpg

With 15 years I first heard of the phenomenon of those so called pickup-artists. I was fascinated by it, as I haven't had the results with the girls I wanted to have. Actually my results where non existing.
I dug deep down. I was sure that the learning of those <openers> isn't going to be enough. I dove deep into the pickup forums. I went out there and tried. And failed. And tired again. And failed. But eventually, it got better. I got better. Everything started to roll, as I changed my circle of influence. I spend a lot of time with <naturals> and after a long time voila:
Here I am, now happy together with my sweetheart Jana. She is a beautiful woman, the woman of my dreams and also a fastlaner. Prior to finding this unbelievable girl I had to have about a dozens short relationships and one long relationship (that ended after 9 Month).​
happy-couple-at-sunset-on-the-beach-video-id466091655

So being happy with my live except for one thing. I wasn't getting rich fast enough. I read books, listened to podcasts, like Knowledge for Men (Episode 369, with MJ, is my favorite) or entrepreneur on fire. I have watched a lot of videos about <getting rich>. More than 90% was useless. Whatever. But the I began to take action.

I founded a Mastermind group with a friend of mine, who I knew of, thought similar about the subject of money and business. So we met each week, exchanged Ideas, concepts and were accountability partner for each another. After 4 Month of continuous meetings we had our first real idea. We worked hard on it. I have you a example picture of it. It is a earphone that looks like a hearing aid, so you can carry it whenever you want, without anyone noticing anything. However, we made a product where there was no need for. In our micro-test-phase we realized that this is not going to work. We ended the project. (We did not do any investments. We only setup a Web page and a googleADS campaign. Of 106 leads zero conversions where generated.)
hoergeraet-mit-otoplastik.jpg

Now we are on our next project, an E-Commerce. For the first order we have already everything negotiated, the supplier in China is trustworthy, we have had Skype-video-calls. We just need to ship it now. We are using Amazon.de as distributor, at least at the beginning. We are in the bureau-niche.

Anyway I do not want to bore you with my details. I just want you to know where I am at, on my road to wealth.

Now here on this forum I hope now to find people who are also entrepreneurs at heart. I hope I can contribute and help here, as well as being helped.

I am from Switzerland:
switzerland-on-the-world-map.jpg

I live next to lake Geneva. Do you speak German? Please contact me!
If you want to know a little about the history of Switzerland.

Kind regards your Gunther

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend, and thanks for sharing how you found us! Look forward to reading more from you. Your journey sounds like the start of great grind that produces results!

Jordan Stankov

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 28, 2018
Gunther, this was a beautiful story. Honest and real.

You were in pick-up, having to suffer through
constant rejection and disrespect.
Now you have a partner.

You were reading books and listening to podcasts.
Now you're taking action, and you're finally starting
to make money!

I admire your determination. I give you my best on your
journey to whatever big, grand goal you set out for yourself.

AllanB

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Mar 28, 2018
France
I tried recently the pomodoro method and it's pretty well working.

But I think the best way to focus on a business is simply to have customers - if you do not respond quickly and correctly to their needs, you have an immediate penalty: you lose their money. And I know it keeps me very motivated.

I am like you, ready to launch a new - fastlane - business. I hope the best for you.

Last edited:

Gunther Herzog

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Apr 22, 2018
Gunther, this was a beautiful story. Honest and real.

You were reading books and listening to podcasts.

I admire your determination. I give you my best on your
journey to whatever big, grand goal you set out for yourself.

Oh wow, thats an inspiring answer, thank you very much @Jordan Stankov for your feedback!

I would like to hear your Story too, but you haven't wrote a introduction yet, looking forward to that.

Gunther Herzog

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Apr 22, 2018
I am not sure if promodore technic is a good fit for working. For studying sure, but I recommend to go 10X with your work ethic.
For me personally, I get annoyed if I am interrupted all 25 Minutes. I just want to work on the problem until it is solved.
But I think the best way to focus on a business is simply to have customers - if you do not respond quickly and correctly to their needs, you have an immediate penalty: you lose their money. And I know it keeps me very motivated.
Sounds good. Delivering Superior Unexpected Customer Service (SUCS) is going to help to grow your business a lot!

Cool, someone at the same stage of the development as me. Any progress so far?

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Apr 17, 2018
Dear Fastlane Forum,

I am so happy to finally have arrived here!

I'm glad to meet you Gunther! What a great introduction. I really like your use of photos to illustrate your story.

I never heard of Mr. Kopmeyer. HOW does he say that you can achieve anything? Is it a book about positive thinking, or a book about practical plans and action steps and hard work?

Congratulations on finding Jana! How wonderful to have someone who loves both you and the Fastlane you want to take!

I have watched a lot of videos about <getting rich>. More than 90% was useless. Whatever.

I found the same thing. I tend to learn better by reading. Man, there are a LOT of junk books about business that get a lot of praise from the Slowlane!

I founded a Mastermind group with a friend of mine, who I knew of, thought similar about the subject of money and business. So we met each week, exchanged Ideas, concepts and were accountability partner for each another. After 4 Month of continuous meetings we had our first real idea. We worked hard on it.

As I mentioned in your thread about that collaboration, this really inspires me. The whole forum is a kind of mastermind, or can be used that way. But a specific accountability buddy can help so much. I accepted an offer to join a weekly conference call with a few other forum members. We'll start on Sunday and I'm very excited about the chance our new group has, to share what we learn more specifically with one another.

(We did not do any investments. We only setup a Web page and a googleADS campaign. Of 106 leads zero conversions where generated.)

SMART!!!

Anyway I do not want to bore you with my details. I just want you to know where I am at, on my road to wealth.

The nice thing about a forum of like-minded people, is that the details are not boring!

I look forward to getting to know you better through the forum.

You and Jana are still in Switzerland, it's only the company that is in Germany?

Gunther Herzog

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Apr 22, 2018
Mr. Kopmeyer praises the unlimited power of the subconscious mind. He claims to have found all methods necessary for success, and wrote this book about them. He continues that, if one follows his methods, he must find success.

It is a lot about how to think, and what to think, like auto-suggestion and visualization.

I accepted an offer to join a weekly conference call with a few other forum members. We'll start on Sunday and I'm very excited about the chance our new group
Oh wow! That's amazing! Congratulation to that I love it! Please keep me updated about your progresses.

Thank you very much :)

You and Jana are still in Switzerland, it's only the company that is in Germany?
Yes, as I am using a registered agent service in germany, everything stays the was it was.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome aboard and thanks for sharing your story. I look forward to seeing your progress.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...