The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi Warriors! :)

GivingFIRST

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 22, 2018
Hi guys,

It feels wonderful to join a community of entrepreneurs. Read so much about it in TMF and now reading more about it in Unscripted .

Here's a bit about me. I am an advertising Copywriter, Creative Director and an Author. My slowlane 12+ years were spent in some of the top ad agencies across Asia, where I helped the teams create some award winning ad campaigns. I held my last job in 2015.

Since then, I've been on the path to to being on the Fastlane and free for last 3+ years. Moving ahead, slowly and surely so far. Based in Dubai currently.

Working on website, building a platform, community and content. Will share more about me as I have more successes and failures to contribute. For now, I am here to learn from all of you. :)

I am happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the areas I mentioned as strengths above.

Thanks and looking forward :)
Sameer.

PS: MJ, if you are reading this, thanks! For your books and this forum. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Hi guys,

It feels wonderful to join a community of entrepreneurs. Read so much about it in TMF and now reading more about it in Unscripted .

Here's a bit about me. I am an advertising Copywriter, Creative Director and an Author. My slowlane 12+ years were spent in some of the top ad agencies across Asia, where I helped the teams create some award winning ad campaigns. I held my last job in 2015.

Since then, I've been on the path to to being on the Fastlane and free for last 3+ years. Moving ahead, slowly and surely so far. Based in Dubai currently.

Working on website, building a platform, community and content. Will share more about me as I have more successes and failures to contribute. For now, I am here to learn from all of you. :)

I am happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the areas I mentioned as strengths above.

Thanks and looking forward :)
Sameer.

PS: MJ, if you are reading this, thanks! For your books and this forum. :)
To tag someone Type @ then "space" then their name.
@MJ DeMarco

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Apr 17, 2018
Welcome Sameer! I joined here last week. Love your positive attitude of contribution!

I believe that your writing, promotion, and teamwork skills are all transferable to the Fastlane.

I had a pen pal from India who had moved to Dubai. I was blown away to learn what an incredibly dynamic place that is. Looks like an amazing international business and real estate center, a place that loves anything "over the top" extravagant!

What's the platform and community you're building?

I think MJ will automatically see your new post in the Fastlane book review thread, and also that you're a new member. He stopped in to share some views on a couple of my threads already.

GivingFIRST

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 22, 2018
Welcome Sameer! I joined here last week. Love your positive attitude of contribution!

I believe that your writing, promotion, and teamwork skills are all transferable to the Fastlane.

I had a pen pal from India who had moved to Dubai. I was blown away to learn what an incredibly dynamic place that is. Looks like an amazing international business and real estate center, a place that loves anything "over the top" extravagant!

What's the platform and community you're building?

I think MJ will automatically see your new post in the Fastlane book review thread, and also that you're a new member. He stopped in to share some views on a couple of my threads already.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I am currently focussing on building my author platform. I have written 3 books in the Spiritual Fiction genre, kind of like The Alchemist space. So just taking the first steps towards building an audience for it.

And, yes, you are absolutely right about Dubai. It is certainly one of the more dynamic cities in this part of the world. It's also very entrepreneur+business friendly, however certain licenses and renewals can be expensive if you are just starting out. But things move fast here for sure. :)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Bennu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Apr 19, 2018
Good to meet you! Sounds like you already have some good skills and experiences to give you a head start!

GivingFIRST

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 22, 2018
Good to meet you! Sounds like you already have some good skills and experiences to give you a head start!

Same here. Not sure of the head start, still taking my first steps on the Fastlane. Enjoying the ride :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...