The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Going beyond wantrepreneurship

EJK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 11, 2018
EJK here, 27 year old man with a Sociology degree. I read Millionaire Fastlane just out of college from a recommendation on a blog I read frequently (Bold and Determined). It completely changed the way I looked at money, work and economics.

I was a wantrepenur learning about buying websites, sales funnels, ADS,etc. for several months - with my eye on "passivity" due to a terrible first job experience at 16. After being completely derailed due to a family tragedy I found myself being thrown deeper into hyper-realities (table-top rpgs and video games).

I started to get tired of it and made a resolution to move out of my parents house by my 28th birthday in August and move to Texas. I did some good work for a few months before I eventually stopped just shy of launching a Fiverr business (7 stores).

Then I read Unscripted - also an excellent book and realized I wasn't taking things seriously. I quit all tabletops I was playing in, am dedicating myself to getting out of the house and then becoming an unscripted entrepreneur.
In my experience, great change doesn't happen unless you obsess over one thing for the majority of your time- so I expect to be on here frequently. Looking forward to learning to learning from you all, I hope my posts prove instructive as well.

See you around the forums!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard!

In my experience, great change doesn't happen unless you obsess over one thing for the majority of your time- so I expect to be on here frequently.

True. You have to be obsessed, and dabble in periodic unbalance to reach balance. Odd aint it?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...