The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hot Seaweed Baths

Tammyanne

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jun 18, 2017
San Diego, CA
Hi fromIreland,

I am visiting Ireland and I happened to be yesterday a town called Enniscrone, Co, Siligo

I stopped in to Enniscrone Seaweed Baths..I did not know these existed..too funny, chatted a bit to learn about this, I did learn that this particular bath house has been around for 100 years, I guess the feeling of relaxation..with slimy seaweed as your friend :) I must say they also showed me the old wooden box your head is the only thing sticking out old fashion sauna.

I did not try it...luckily for me I kept my 25 euro which may be equivalent to 35 american dollars and because my friend says we have the seaweed woman her name is Sue Mackill naturally and after I spoke with her I went with my friend we gathered our own seaweed..and I had my first ever seaweed bath...which was quite warming, and if it put more iodine in to my body so be it :)

I can say it was, warming, relaxing my question has any one heard of this and has has anyone tried? If so your thoughts do you feel it was a positive experience or like many things you have to do it many times to get the full effect lol

I personally would take a good massage :) but hey try something once!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.