The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dont Read This Thread If You Are Older Than 25

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

salopinheiro

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 23, 2017
Salvador
I am from Brazil. 23 years old.
Last year in Business College
I have a startup of Outbound Marketing solution for tradicional industries. Our main client made a venture capital proposition. We are about to acept.
My goal is financial freedom, iam going to reach close to 28.
Something like a 20kk Net Worth

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
Would the Karate Kid be who he is today, if he had listened to his peers rather than the wise Mr. Miyagi?

(...really dated myself with this comment)

Karate Kid making his 2018 comeback!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Scuur

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Jan 9, 2017
stonington
I never formally introduced myself to the forum

My real name is Mack.

22, 23 next Tuesday.

I currently would say I'm living in the Midlane...

I didn't attend college. I wasn't a good student in Highschool. When most kids were in class. I'd be skipping school building websites at home.

Financial situation, because of the Fast Lane I was able to take 2 months off in September and October to surf the hurricane swells.
Currently living in my nice 2-floor apartment. The top floor is my office.

The Goal for 2018 focus on making better Mrr systems. I want to make money while I surf and I want to make money while I sleep. That more than anything would move me towards the Fastlane.

Vermilion

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Feb 21, 2018
Somewhere
By placing that age restriction thing you pretty much put away pretty big chunk of guys here who knows a lot of stuff and who can share some big knowledge with you, so don't do that.

Age is just a myth and mental barrier. Once u are free of that u can do and be anything !

Like @JAJT already said just google it and u will realize age don't mean a thing in business.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
I wonder if this kind of reverse psychology technique, when applied to e-commerce pages, will actually work.

E.g. In the product page, instead of "Add to Cart" and "Buy Now", you would use "Do not add to Cart" and a big fat "DO NOT BUY".....

Woodsman81

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Dec 10, 2017
Alma co
I want to create a thread for young fastlaners like me.
So no matter if you're 16 oder 24, feel free to join this thread.
There is just one rule:
You have to answer 3 simple questions:

• Who are you? Introduce yourself to us!
  • What is your actual situation? Are you going to school, working? How is your fastlane business atm?
  • What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in the future?
If you old timers (me included) are going to hijack this poor kids thread you should at least answer the three questions. You guys would be the first to point out if someone broke the Forum rules. With age comes wisdom but I don't see where he was looking for any advice.

I am a washed up ski bum.

Working on getting my first product into testing.

Stop trading 5 for 2.

Last edited:

rowz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Feb 19, 2018
USA
Joining in before I get too old (my birthday is next week)!

1. I'm 25 from California. I went to a liberal arts college where my professors pushed me towards academia, so the "rebel" in me decided to break away and go into... consulting. I switched to software engineering after a year.

2. I actually just left my software engineering job last year to pursue entrepreneurship, and I'm working on my fastlane journey.

3. I've always been an entrepreneur but I've just been pressured to follow the script, and sadly, I've always given in. I started 2 successful ventures (1 in high school, and 1 in college) but had to abandon it because people were telling me I was too young or too inexperienced. My goal is to own and run many businesses. My ultimate business is a community-based real estate rental.

Nice to meet everyone!

While I'm here, I do have a business-related question for this demographic:
What social networks do you all use?
I've heard that Facebook is no longer cool and Musical.ly is the new thing, but would love to learn more about other social platforms!

Last edited:

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
I wonder if this kind of reverse psychology technique, when applied to e-commerce pages, will actually work.

E.g. In the product page, instead of "Add to Cart" and "Buy Now", you would use "Do not add to Cart" and a big fat "DO NOT BUY".....
Might confuse buyers.

The buy or cart button are the 'pull the trigger' buttons. We might not want to delay them once they already made the decision to.

I think it can be applied to sales videos, company blogs, social media or landing pages, for a polarising effect.

Lars.F

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
I`m 19 years old and also from Germany.

I currently work as trainee and after that i want to study international business studies.

I spent most of my free time with reading books and doing research (listening to peoples problems, reading comments on the internet etc.).

My goal is to have full control over my time (Making money is not the first thing on my list).

jon.M

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jul 4, 2016
Sweden
While I'm here, I do have a business-related question for this demographic:
I've heard that Facebook is no longer cool and Musical.ly is the new thing, but would love to learn more about other social platforms!

Good question. Interested in this as well... Can't seem to catch up with all the new stuff myself.

I think you're right about Facebook, it seems to have been "out" for a while now.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

Instagram Instagram Instagram. Especially if your product is visual and catered towards the younger crowd.
Based on my IG analytics, visitors are mostly teens to 34 yrs old.

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

@domifreezy I'm still trying to understand the point of this thread.

To give you the benefit of the doubt, my guess is you're looking for other people around your age to look up to. That's fine - Everyone needs someone to model.

But notice that the young guys who ACTUALLY have stuff going on aren't in this thread? On the top of my head, There are 4-5 people I can think of who are under 25 on this forum who are KILLING it who haven't commented here.

These guys either A: Recognize that their age is NOT a free pass to get praise, or B: They're just too busy to post their self-stroking bullshit.

Read these threads from the guys under 25. Follow the breadcrums:
GOLD! - Its been one year of FLF for me. This forum will change your life and Ill prove it.
GOLD! - 6 Figures At 18! 1 Year of The Fastlane Forum
GOLD! - 24 Years old: QUIT six-figure Job, Launched two Businesses
NOTABLE! - How I Made $11032 In 2 Months With Less Than 1.30 Hour Of Daily Work
NOTABLE! - 22 year old in college with a million dollar business. Ask me anything!
NOTABLE! - How I became a millionaire at 19

Here's an example of what NOT to do:
NOTABLE! - Fear and Action-Faking in Entrepreneurship-- a 19 year old's guide to askholing.

You're on the right track, but you don't have to struggle like your peers.
Read and rise above them.

Last edited by a moderator:

NadiaZ

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Mar 27, 2018
Kansas City
I want to create a thread for young fastlaners like me.
So no matter if you're 16 oder 24, feel free to join this thread.
There is just one rule:
You have to answer 3 simple questions:

• Who are you? Introduce yourself to us!
  • What is your actual situation? Are you going to school, working? How is your fastlane business atm?
  • What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in the future?
For the beginning I will answer those questions by myself.

I'm 18 years old and from germany. At the moment I'm studiyng to finish my A-Levels in the next two months.
But I'm actually a bad student because instead of learning for school I spent my time on reading books like The Millionaire Fastlane .
Or taking courses on edx.org oder Udemy.

At the moment I'm validating some fastlane ideas.
I had some experience in the last summer, when I created my own lifestyleblog which had about 20.000 visitors in the first 3 weeks.
But in the past I couldn't figure out how to monetarise my blog. (Yeah I know Adwords and Affiliate Marketing, but that sucks.)

After school I'm going to university to study marketingmanagement oder something in that direction.
But I'll continue working on my fastlane business at the same time.

For the next weeks my tasks will be:
  • Studying (Chemics,Politics,Englisch and German)
  • Reading (At the moment "The Intelligent Investor")
  • Researching (To find a business idea and the right market for it)
What about you?

1. Hello! I’m 22 years old. From NYC but I live in Kansas City now. I want to become a real estate investor.
2. Finished college a year ago. Decided to take some extra classes so I could become a PA but I’ve spent the past year learning real estate, fixing houses and doing odd jobs. I also manage a property and helped my landlord het renters.
3. Become a real estate developer and be financially free.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.