The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Trying to organize my learning

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
So , roughly speaking i'm going the manufacture / import route for an actual physical product , right now as far as "actual stuff i'm doing to move me toward my goals" i've started flipping things / selling old junk around the house

As far as education however , i've broken this down into 4 areas and then further taken those and tried to figure out what can or should be outsourced , if anyone has any insight or ideas or constructive criticism i'd be much abliged.

so to pull this off front to back i've got 4 broad areas where I need to learn and develop skills as far as I can tell

skills needed:

1.marketing research / finding a product

2.find a source / manufacturer and importing

3. sales / writing copy / marketing

4. accounting / other nuts and bolts nitty gritty (filing for a business licence / compliance / taxes)

tasks to be outsourced from above (or that could be outsourced but maybe shouldn't be?) :

1. A. CAD (design of changes or product) ,

1.B. using pre existing software to help market research

2.A. customs broker in country of manufacture?

3.A. all of this? almost all of this? , do I only need to know "whats happening and why" and then I pay someone else to write it and do the leg work?

4.A. software solutions? (using fulfillment warehouses and then just having a CPA look through things quarterly?)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.