The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anonymous Donor Comes Forward, Gives Insider Sub

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Carol Jones

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
903%
Oct 5, 2017
Rural Australia
The charity and appreciation continues...

@Raoul Duke has gifted an INSIDERS Subscription to @Carol Jones for the incredible story and insight introduced here:

Notable! - I Built A Worldwide Business From Broke.

Plow some reps for the Duke!

Good morning MJ DeMarco from rural Australia,

Thank you for letting me know this. I am overwhelmed by the friendship shown to me since I signed up yesterday morning. I could never have imagined how good a fit your forum. And its members. Are for me. This is a very humbling experience. I'm rarely at a loss for words. But this is one of those moments. I have to say a BIG thank you to Raoul Duke! ~Carol❤

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Good morning MJ DeMarco from rural Australia,

Thank you for letting me know this. I am overwhelmed by the friendship shown to me since I signed up yesterday morning. I could never have imagined how good a fit your forum. And its members. Are for me. This is a very humbling experience. I'm rarely at a loss for words. But this is one of those moments. I have to say a BIG thank you to Raoul Duke! ~Carol❤

An INSIDERS subscription is the highest honor anyone could give here at this forum. Everything else is just words. An INSIDERS subscription is action. Real value exchanged for real value provided. Congrats and welcome.

Carol Jones

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
903%
Oct 5, 2017
Rural Australia
An INSIDERS subscription is the highest honor anyone could give here at this forum. Everything else is just words. An INSIDERS subscription is action. Real value exchanged for real value provided. Congrats and welcome.

Thank you @Vigilante for your welcome. And your congratulations. And. For confirming just what an honour it is to receive this gift from @Raoul Duke. I really hope we connect long term. And that I can be of help to you. Or anyone you know. ~Carol❤

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
@StevieB has impressed the powers at be and has been gifted an INSIDERS subscription! Congrats Stevie! I also threw on an additional 3 months.

Big thanks goes to @Raoul Duke -- this might be the 4th time he has gifted a subscription. I've lost count. Incredible generosity.

Throw the man some rep points, not just for the donation, but for the consummate contributions he's made here, not withstanding some great wit and humor. :blush:

StevieB

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Jan 23, 2016
@StevieB has impressed the powers at be and has been gifted an INSIDERS subscription! Congrats Stevie! I also threw on an additional 3 months.

Big thanks goes to @Raoul Duke -- this might be the 4th time he has gifted a subscription. I've lost count. Incredible generosity.

Throw the man some rep points, not just for the donation, but for the consummate contributions he's made here, not withstanding some great wit and humor. :blush:

Wow.

Thank you @Raoul Duke! Never knew this thread even existed.

Very much appreciated. :)

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
@Zeke just gifted an INSIDERS subscription to @Dylan in Africa , aka Hakuna Mataka --- the infamous dealer in massive trade offers!

Thanks a bunch Zeke and congrats Dylan. Send props to Zeke!

You folks are an amazing group of people.

Dylan in Africa

Worldwide Educator
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Aug 25, 2017
Planet Earth
@Zeke just gifted an INSIDERS subscription to @Dylan in Africa , aka Hakuna Mataka --- the FAMOUS dealer in massive trade offers!
Fixed it for ya, @MJ DeMarco... ;)

HUGE THANKS to @Zeke! I am VERY honored. Time to hone in on my path and attack it with the same relentless persistence and aggression I use in fantasy football.

Despite all the ribbing you folks like to dish out, YOU truly are WONDERFUL people. Excited to make the most of this valuable resource. See everyone on the INSIDE! :cool:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
An INSIDERS subscription is the highest honor anyone could give here at this forum. Everything else is just words. An INSIDERS subscription is action. Real value exchanged for real value provided.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
@Vigilante has donated a 3 mo INSIDERS subscription to James Fend (@James Fend ) for all his contributions here! The forum generosity continues! I doubled the term as well, thanks James and Dave for everything you have given to the forum!

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
@Vigilante - WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I promise that Eth you bought will increase haha... most definitely in the long.

@MJ DeMarco - THANK YOU!

I'm picking up my INSIDERS subscription once the gift ends. =)

You know.. this is very very ironic.. because since I finally locked down my first Summit attendance last week.. I had wrote this down in my planner... :clench::cool:

IMG_6766.JPG

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
@Vigilante - WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I promise that Eth you bought will increase haha... most definitely in the long.

@MJ DeMarco - THANK YOU!

I'm picking up my INSIDERS subscription once the gift ends. =)

You know.. this is very very ironic.. because since I finally locked down my first Summit attendance last week.. I had wrote this down in my planner... :clench::cool:

View attachment 16900

Love that.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
@Brewer07 has been GIFTED an INSIDERS Subscription for his awesome progress thread as reported by others. (I haven't read it yet, but I will mark it to be read!)

Notable! - [Progress] Sanctus Nutrition - Supplement Company (and first real entrepreneurial pursuit)

As for who donated, not sure if he wants to be anonymous, but let's just say he's donated many before, and he's going to the Summit on a contributor ticket for his awesomeness and generosity. ;)

Sounds like the anonymous @Raoul Duke strikes again.

Brewer07

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Jun 24, 2017
Kentucky
@Brewer07 has been GIFTED an INSIDERS Subscription for his awesome progress thread as reported by others. (I haven't read it yet, but I will mark it to be read!)

Notable! - [Progress] Sanctus Nutrition - Supplement Company (and first real entrepreneurial pursuit)

As for who donated, not sure if he wants to be anonymous, but let's just say he's donated many before, and he's going to the Summit on a contributor ticket for his awesomeness and generosity. ;)

THANK YOU! This forum has been incredibly helpful. I love the no bullshit, no hand-holding, "here's my brutally honest opinion" approach.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Is there an automated way to buy gift subscriptions?

The easiest way is to either:

A) PayPal the amount to PayPal.Me
(Please include a NOTE / USERNAME and tell me who the subscription is for)

or

2) Pay via ViperionPublishing.com (Subscriptions) and again, include a NOTE and USERNAME for who it is for.

Neither are automated as I have to approve them, so it can take up to a few hours once payment is received. And the payment is NOT reoccurring.

In both instances, please also mention if you want to stay anonymous, or if I can give ya some kudos. :cool:

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
In both instances, please also mention if you want to stay anonymous, or if I can give ya some kudos. :cool:

Haha when has that part ever worked!

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Ya'll never cease to amaze me...

So some INSIDERS subscription donations have arrived from the Summit.

An anonymous donor (who wishes to remain anonymous) has gifted an INSIDERS subscription to @Water -- you impressed my friend!

And finally...

The man, the myth, the legend...

@Raoul Duke (sorry, I won't let you be anonymous on this one) has donated YEARLY subscriptions to all of the following individuals...

@TheTruth (new sub)
@Arrabista (new sub)
@Chitown (extends sub)

and

@million$$$smile (extends sub... Ya'll)

Give MAD props to The Duke!

Enjoy!

million$$$smile

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
703%
Dec 25, 2012
Midwest
So I was at the Summit. I noticed this guy sitting at the lunch table with the rest of us and didn't have a plate of food in front of him, but still there listening to all the conversations going on around the table. EATING NOTHING either day till evening, even though he was around everyone else partaking. I had to ask and he mentioned that he is dropping weight. It really impressed me due to the fact that he didn't even break his diet (goal) even for the Summit, yet it didn't stop him from engaging with others during lunch. The only word that came to mind was resolute.
@Raoul Duke is a listener.

Unusual nowadays. He just soaks in conversations of others and watches. I was quietly impressed as he wasn't there to impress anyone.

I've learned to watch those type of guys. They might share little in conversation, but don't let that fool you.

Strength. Under. Control.

He is the real deal.

Thank you @Raoul Duke

Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Ya'll never cease to amaze me...

So some INSIDERS subscription donations have arrived from the Summit.

An anonymous donor (who wishes to remain anonymous) has gifted an INSIDERS subscription to @Water -- you impressed my friend!

And finally...

The man, the myth, the legend...

@Raoul Duke (sorry, I won't let you be anonymous on this one) has donated YEARLY subscriptions to all of the following individuals...

@TheTruth (new sub)
@Arrabista (new sub)
@Chitown (extends sub)

and

@million$$$smile (extends sub... Ya'll)

Give MAD props to The Duke!

Enjoy!

Incredible. Well done, anonymous donor and a hat tip to @Raoul Duke. I really enjoyed meeting you face to face.

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
@wade1mil has been gifted a year long INSIDERS sub compliments of MTF !!! The Fastlane generosity continues!

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Wow @MTF thank you so much. Seriously.

Thank you. You recommended "Living with a Seal" in my thread, I read it, and it has made a big impact on me. It has led me to discover a new way of thinking which I'm sure will contribute to both my business and personal life (I've already made some changes because of this book and subsequent content I discovered - like interviews with David Goggins).

Sometimes one simple book recommendation can change a lot in a person's life. I wanted to show my appreciation for that. I'm also pretty sure you'll make good use of your membership.

It's funny because I stumbled upon this book several times before but always found a reason not to read it. Then, when a fellow Fastlaner recommended it, I had to check it and am glad I finally did because I've found it (or rather, what I've later discovered by learning more about David Goggins and similar people) immensely valuable.

wade1mil

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Jun 29, 2011
Thank you. You recommended "Living with a Seal" in my thread, I read it, and it has made a big impact on me. It has led me to discover a new way of thinking which I'm sure will contribute to both my business and personal life (I've already made some changes because of this book and subsequent content I discovered - like interviews with David Goggins).
I feel the same way. It's so inspiring! I call the "new way of thinking" you refer to as my "Inner SEAL." Any time I find myself in a challenging situation, I think of my "Inner SEAL" and it feels like as if I entered a cheat code on a video game that immediately maxes out my confidence and resolve. At this point, it's completely normal for me to feel that way.

I'm glad you got so much out of it, and I hope your ROI is millionfold. And again, thanks my friend.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
An anonymous donor (who wishes to remain anonymous) has gifted an INSIDERS Subscription to @Bekit !! :clap:::fistbump::thumbsup:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.