The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

AurimasLT

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jan 17, 2018
Ireland
Listened to the book couple of times. a lot to take away, a lot of great things put together in one place, after reading number of self improvement books, listening to this one was like ticking all the boxes. Great stuff, Thanks MJ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rumblestrut

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
May 3, 2011
Kansas City, MO
I finished it yesterday. Going over my notes in Goodreads, there's so much good shit in there that now I think I need to start over, read slower, and start building out a real strategy.

I must admit, some of the chapters really hit me in the gut.

Jock

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 18, 2018
United Kingdom
I read Unscripted straight on the back of TMF . My expectations were high and I went in thinking this could be the "difficult second album" - but MJ pulled it off. The two books have helped point me in the right direction and lead me to this great forum.

Zond

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 22, 2018
Australia
Finished today on Kindle, just what I needed.

Finally a book that spells out black and white the required principles and not only refuses selling a step by step guide but points out why that is not possible. Thanks!!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
(let's just hope MJ's 3rd book -- if he ever writes one -- isn't as disappointing as Terminator 3!).

God I hope not!

but I want to say I think Unscripted was a better book.

Yah!

I need to gift this to at least 3 of my friends who are spinning their wealth-creating wheels right now.

Thank you for spreading the message!

MJ is definitely my favorite author!

Thank you!!

recommended it for all of my friends and business partners

Thank you for the gravitons!

Lastly you can see my many "lmfao" notes because MJ is funny as f*ck! Besides being a great entrepreneur his writing style passes many I've read!

Thanks, glad u enjoyed!

Also again purchased for friends and family hope it will help someone else!!

Yes, more gravitons!

My expectations were high and I went in thinking this could be the "difficult second album" - but MJ pulled it off.

OMG yes, it was terribly difficult to write... had to think about the 2 markets simultaneously, the TMF reader wanting more, and the new reader who never read TMF . It WAS a difficult second album for me, so happy to hear this.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I have already read the book on my Kindle. I started listening to it while at the gym on audible.

I prefer it on audible, this is blowing my mind all over again! The narrator is fantastic.

@MJ DeMarco Did you talk to Scott Thomas at all after the recorded the book? I am curious as to what his thought was on the book and its material. I have not listened to anything else that he has narrated, but based on the excellent job he has done this is something I am going to check out.

See how great business is? You do something well and you get noticed. People will actively seek you out. More money for MJ, more money for Scott Thomas, more money for amazon, more money for the people who manufacture the devices and work at publishing houses, more money for the recording studio, more information for me. It is an amazing circle of win for everyone!

Sascha Venus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Jan 15, 2018
Germany
I read the book, amazing, love it!! So many people living a scripted life without even questioning it..
Thanks for the great read!

FREEDOM94

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 22, 2017
Ontario canada
i didn't think TMF could be topped but damn man, you layed out the whole blueprint A-Z. i've read it twice, currently going through it for a third time. i call it the bible for anybody looking to escape the rat-race.

I sometimes wonder what would the world be like if this was a required read in school. I believe the world as we know it would slowly start to shift. The amount of problems that could be solved if everybody was equipped with this information, damn.

I have quiet a few people in my life that complain about their situation and being hopeless. when i suggest one of your books they find a reason to not take my advice. it's sad to see cynical people bash anything that doesn't align with the herd mentality, if only they knew. I guess that's what separates the wolves from the sheep.

also just like TMF i feel like im stealing from you! the wealth of information in these books should not be worth the same as 2 drinks from a bar. I would of gladly paid $1000 for this book after reading TMF.

now of course i know you don't write for the money, so thank you for what your doing. The Ripple effect you have sent out into this world astonishes me. I hope one day i can send out my own ripples into the world with such a positive impact.

cheers man
-Dom

Markjono

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Sep 14, 2017
Chester, UK
Great book. As per Fastlane, I listened to the audible due to a 1.5 hour each way driving commute. Love the straight talk. Miss MJ’s dulcet tones on this one ;)

RobD88

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Nov 20, 2017
Missouri
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

Read it...twice actually. There are sections where I feel like you've been watching me for years. Just goes to show you I've been a MODEL citizen. Can't believe I've been such a sheep. Thanks @MJ DeMarco

giovanni93

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Jan 19, 2018
California
Literally just finished the book, took me about five days, but that's pretty fast for a slow reader like me lol.

It definitely had a lot of concepts that I need to review over again, but the depth of the book was just what I needed after reading The Millionaire Fastlane . It provided a lot of answers to the questions I had in the previous book. I thoroughly enjoy the structure of both books too, from the Parts and Chapters all the way down to the italicizing of the important sentences and phrases.

The emphasis on all the realizations people missed or that completely passed by them was a healthy reminder of the intent of (TUNEF), especially about the primary reason why you become an entrepreneur: to solve problems and provide value for others.

One thing still on my mind is... what MJ looks like with his hair grown out lol

Action Mike

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Nov 9, 2016
I've read unscripted ! Loved the book and love the mindset in both books.

The section on F$@k you life was one of the funniest I've read in a book. I play the audio version of that section to several people I know! Don't like your 2% raise, F$@k you I'll make 200% more next year, LOL.

PGK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 31, 2018
Ireland
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

Hi MJ, I've read UNSCRIPTED - Wow is all I can say!!!!
PGK.

Cezar Salajan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Done first round! Restarted it for a closer look now. ;)
Got both of the books on Kindle for myself. Just got two hard copies for my 21yo son ordered today as well... He seems a bit lost at this age what with adulthood responsibilities breathing down on his neck ... I hope these books might give him some direction on how to look at the world more constructively.

ErikGladiator85

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Nov 19, 2017
Germany
I finished the Book a week ago and I loved it just as much as TMF. Especially the Parts about Biases, aswell as the Explanation of a Productocracy will surely turn out to be very helpful.

Thanks a lot for writing such Masterpieces. No, really.

NVaz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Jul 24, 2013
Lisbon, Portugal
I've read it, although since I'm not a native EN speaker I found it sometimes hard to grasp the meaning of some words/quotes. Hope will be translated in Portuguese :)

J.Sark

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Jan 21, 2017
Spain
I've read it, and it's hard to decide whether I didn't like it as much as TMF, or it just didn't have such a big impact because TMF changed completely my way of interpreting life.

In any case, it's a great read, and I'm sure that in the short future I will be re-reading both books again.

Thanks for the books, if I had to pinpoint two books that changed my life completely, TMF would be one of them, and maybe if I would have read Unscripted first, that position would be occupied by it.

I'm really grateful.

Doug Smith

Changing Lanes
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 27, 2016
Detroit, Mi
I'm listening to the audio book again. It's so good I can't recommend it enough. I've read countless books in my 36 years, and this is by far the best.

advancedyn

I love the power of the Internet!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 14, 2011
Wichita, Kansas
I'm listening to the audio book again. It's so good I can't recommend it enough. I've read countless books in my 36 years, and this is by far the best.
My sentiment EXACTLY!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.