The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Saas mastermind group?

A topic related to SAAS or APPs

wherethesunis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 14, 2017
Cologne, Germany
Hi guys,

are you into Saas and interested in founding a mastermind-group around that topic, so we can kick-a$$ together in 2018?

If yes, then let's connect! :)

My goal is to have a group of 3-5 highly focused Masterminds and meet up once a week via skype for 1-2 hours. We will also install a slack-channel to talk to each other in between (if urgent questions occur, or something).

During our weekly skype-meeting we can talk about our own experiences, learn from each other, help each other out and answer the following questions:
* What are you working on?
* How can we help you?
* What have you learned this week, from which we all might benefit?

IMPORTANT
The mastermind-group is gonna be a private group. We will be good friends supporting each other and we'll keep the information totally privat.

Please ONLY write if you agree to the following:
* If you like the other members and they like you, you are willing to commit to a WEEKLY CONFERENCE-CALL VIA SKYPE, where we will have a 1-2 hour chat about our progress (see questions above. Of course we'll find a timeslot that fits all of us and yes, there can be times where one of us is really unavailable. But you get the concept. :))
* You are willing to sign a NON-DISCLOSURE, where we all agree, to keep the information of our group ABSOLUTELY SECRET (something like http://www.macswomen.com/uploads/3/3/2/5/3325228/mib-mastermind-nondisclosureagreement_2015.pdf)
* You are looking for a trustfully and open relationship (just as we have already been friends since highschool) and you are really willing to open up (even though you have read IMPORTANT! - Why All The Secrecy? Here's Why...)
* You feel like you can bring something to the table (p.e. your knowledge, motivation, experiences) and you want TO GIVE to the group as much as you'll benefit

About me:
I am a 37 year old programmer, musician and one-man show, based near cologne and have my first Saas up in production. I am just starting out with marketing it and would love to have some companions to share experiences and learn from each other. I have good knowledge in Javascript, Adwords, UI-Layout and some more topics that I can bring to the table! :)

Looking forward to hear from you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Not from Germany.... but I am into SaaS. :eek:

Last edited:

wherethesunis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 14, 2017
Cologne, Germany
I'm into SaaS as well! Would love to join a Slack that talks daily about this kind of stuff!

@FastGenius Hello to the netherlands and nice to meet you! I updated my first message to be more specific about what the mastermind-group will look like. Please give it a read and if you like it, PM me your skype, so we can get in touch! :)

FastGenius

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 5, 2017
Netherlands
@FastGenius Hello to the netherlands and nice to meet you! I updated my first message to be more specific about what the mastermind-group will look like. Please give it a read and if you like it, PM me your skype, so we can get in touch! :)

I actually deleted my Skype since Appear.in works better and it's easier haha!

I read the specific message and sorry I am not interested in a weekly skype call since my agenda is pretty busy and random.

I wish you good luck tho! Cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

wherethesunis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 14, 2017
Cologne, Germany
I actually deleted my Skype since Appear.in works better and it's easier haha!

I read the specific message and sorry I am not interested in a weekly skype call since my agenda is pretty busy and random.

I wish you good luck tho! Cheers

Thanks for the info. I felt the same when joining my first mastermind and trust me: after a few weeks you'll know that the time invested will pay out exponentially!

FastGenius

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 5, 2017
Netherlands
Thanks for the info. I felt the same when joining my first mastermind and trust me: after a few weeks you'll know that the time invested will pay out exponentially!

Hey there!

I am interested in your group after all :), I hope you're not offended or anything haha!

First two questions; on what day is the Skype conference (I am from The Netherlands) and is the non-disclosure agreement a must? See I am the leader of a startup challenge (SaaS) group every Wednesday and I would love to use information I get from this group for my own group and I don't know where you draw the line...

Let me know!

Gene

wherethesunis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 14, 2017
Cologne, Germany
Hey there!

I am interested in your group after all :), I hope you're not offended or anything haha!

First two questions; on what day is the Skype conference (I am from The Netherlands) and is the non-disclosure agreement a must? See I am the leader of a startup challenge (SaaS) group every Wednesday and I would love to use information I get from this group for my own group and I don't know where you draw the line...

Let me know!

Gene

@Gene: no worries. Everybody has their own preferences. For me I just love to talk to people personally and I know that the time is well invested. Concerning your other group, I feel like I'll have to draw the line and ask you to NOT share the information from our private group elsewhere.

f0reclone

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Sep 18, 2014
Hello, I'm a young developer from germany and interested in the mastermind group. We can exchange skype via PM.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...