The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Starting up

GabrielMD

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 9, 2017
Houston
Hi, I am currently stuck in the slow lane, but I am going to make my way out to the Fastlane. I want to start an E-commerce store, I started to sell things on eBay. But I am not sure if that is the right place to be, everything seems to go so slow. Any idea or book that I should read in order to conquer the online selling battlefield.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi, I am currently stuck in the slow lane, but I am going to make my way out to the Fastlane. I want to start an E-commerce store, I started to sell things on eBay. But I am not sure if that is the right place to be, everything seems to go so slow. Any idea or book that I should read in order to conquer the online selling battlefield.
Amazon is more likely to give you a better opportunity, mainly due to the high traffic and the higher expectations of the buyers that go there.

I always advise that to retain control over your own business you should also set up your own eCommerce store. You can bypass Amazon's prohibition on contacting your customers by incorporating you URL in your labeling and packaging. For that to be effective, your website must be eye catching to hold those customers who go there out of curiosity.

Walter

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah

You should read the GOLD threads on this forum that discuss ecommerce. They have more valuable info than what you'll find in most books.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.