The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cryptocurrency Experience

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

21elnegocio

WholeFlips Wholesaling Houses Virtually
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
where did you hear this info? IOTA reported they had a contract with Microsoft and it blew up . Turns out they only were talking with them and other large companies as well .No contract at this time all BS

IBM's Stellar Move: Tech Giant Uses Cryptocurrency in Cross-Border Payments - CoinDesk

SatoshiPay Nanopayment Wallet Partners With Stellar to Offer Fast, Cheap Payments | BTCMANAGER

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Elif

New Contributor
Jun 25, 2018
Is there anything now that makes it "easy" to secure your cryptocurrency wallet without forgetting where you put a printed wallet or getting hacked? I don't want to have to build a never-connected-to-the-net machine just to create a wallet, because after some time goes by I'll either forget the login info or it'll wind up buried in my storage room.

Leo Hendrix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Apr 15, 2014
Is there anything now that makes it "easy" to secure your cryptocurrency wallet without forgetting where you put a printed wallet or getting hacked? I don't want to have to build a never-connected-to-the-net machine just to create a wallet, because after some time goes by I'll either forget the login info or it'll wind up buried in my storage room.

Good question.

I guess Trezor and Ledger Nano are your best options for now.

Paper wallets are the "safest", I will also need to find a good solution for this soon as I will be investing in Masternodes and mostly flipping them and cashing out so I will need a safe yet convenient option to keep my wallet and keys on.

Seems like a good opportunity for entrepreneurs, there isnt really another option except what we have mentioned for storage except cloud storage which doesnt make sense and is the riskiest. Hmmm He who solves this problem will be well on their on the way on their Fastlane.

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
Good question.

I guess Trezor and Ledger Nano are your best options for now.

Paper wallets are the "safest", I will also need to find a good solution for this soon as I will be investing in Masternodes and mostly flipping them and cashing out so I will need a safe yet convenient option to keep my wallet and keys on.

Seems like a good opportunity for entrepreneurs, there isnt really another option except what we have mentioned for storage except cloud storage which doesnt make sense and is the riskiest. Hmmm He who solves this problem will be well on their on the way on their Fastlane.

I almost ventured into creating wallets to sell so I have researched this extensively. Here are two of the safest options.

1. The safest place you can keep your wallet is in your head. Memorize your keys and the only way to ever lose them is if you die, go on a comma or get amnesia. But if you get those most likely you would had forgotten where you put your keys that were written down anyways.

2. Buy a metal engraver and engrave them into a metal that does not oxidize and store it somewhere safe. Your attic, secret underground bunker or in a safe box at a bank.

3. Buy UV and water proof paper and print a whole bunch of pages with your keys on them. Give some to your trusted family members without telling them what they are or make something up. Put some in a safe, the bank, your will, on your dogs collar and bury the others. If you lose one you have dozens of other backups.

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
Seems like a bunch of massive ponzi schemes that will eventually crash and burn. Tulip mania anyone?
You're the like the millionth person that has said the exact same sentence only to be proven wrong over and over again.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Leo Hendrix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Apr 15, 2014
I almost ventured into creating wallets to sell so I have researched this extensively. Here are two of the safest options.

1. The safest place you can keep your wallet is in your head. Memorize your keys and the only way to ever lose them is if you die, go on a comma or get amnesia. But if you get those most likely you would had forgotten where you put your keys that were written down anyways.

2. Buy a metal engraver and engrave them into a metal that does not oxidize and store it somewhere safe. Your attic, secret underground bunker or in a safe box at a bank.

3. Buy UV and water proof paper and print a whole bunch of pages with your keys on them. Give some to your trusted family members without telling them what they are or make something up. Put some in a safe, the bank, your will, on your dogs collar and bury the others. If you lose one you have dozens of other backups.

Oh yeah thanks, actually I recently read about those options but forgot. Wonder if there is anything else yet. Maybe Hypnotize yourself to store keys in your subconscious which can only be revealed at a certain time.

There are a few other methods like multiple factor authentication or I forgot what the correct terminology is.

I think ill stick to USB drives, paper wallets and hardware wallets for now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.