The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What do you guys think about John Kehoe?

Anything related to matters of the mind

papi016

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Jun 16, 2017
Marlin, Tx
My uncle is one of those rare breed of people who doesn't really give a f*ck about what other people think (claims he was born like that).

Any who he sees that I struggle a lot with other peoples opinions and my mindset in general so he bought a course and gave me access to it a quick Google search really doesn't turn up much on this guy.

Just wondering if any of you guys are familiar with his work his website is linked at the bottom.

https://www.learnmindpower.com/

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
There you go asking what people think again...

My advice is to break the cycle completly. Just decide that you don’t owe these people an explanation, you aren’t here for their amusement, you are doing what you are doing for you and those you have chosen to take responsibility for.

If you feel the need to care what people think, there’s going to be a lot of explaining that goes nowhere.

A KAK life hack.... Turn everything around on them, ask them about how great THEY are and act impressed, it keeps you from having to win someone’s approval and since people only care about themselves they’ll actually like you better and respect you more for doing this anyway.

Last edited:

Readerly

Yes and
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Sep 25, 2017
Portland, Oregon
My two cents: caring about other people's opinions can be a real strength—when it's directed at your product or service. As an entrepreneur, you really should care about what a prospect or customer thinks about your offering.

What has gotten me bogged down in the past, though, is taking people's opinions of what I offer personally. They're very much separate. Ultimately, we have little control over what others think of us. But I can improve a product or service to better serve the needs of my customers. Honest feedback is key for accomplishing that.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
the branding is atrocious.

Mind Power? Really?

Sounds like something "minimally exceptional" 7 year old would come up with.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
My uncle is one of those rare breed of people who doesn't really give a f*ck about what other people think (claims he was born like that).

Any who he sees that I struggle a lot with other peoples opinions and my mindset in general so he bought a course and gave me access to it a quick Google search really doesn't turn up much on this guy.

Just wondering if any of you guys are familiar with his work his website is linked at the bottom.

https://www.learnmindpower.com/

All you need is 67 steps. Look it up.

Process

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain
That's cool. You could find a guru, OR you could just begin testing these two points...

1. All you need to do is focus on what people actually do.

2. After that, focus on the here and now. Aka: The main priority that will make the biggest upheaval in your life. Hint: It is the one you are procrastinating the hardest against.

If you still want a guru, you could begin with Grant Cardone's 10X Rule, and Eckhart Tolle's book the Power of Now. Both are probably in the library closest to you. Or buy em' if you want to write all over them.

Basically it is like MJ says in Unscripted , the thing that matters is what is happening. Execution is the only thing that counts. People could sound smart, but if their opinion fails the test of leaving a dent in reality, you don't need to listen. You just want to focus on your own process of leaving an impact. (magnitude and/or scale)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.