The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lunarfoxel

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
560%
Nov 14, 2017
ZA
Coming close to finishing the book, it is absolutely amazing.
Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and experiences with us!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

hamhock89

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
Nov 19, 2017
Atlanta, GA
I've read it! My journey utilizing the 5 system seedling, SUCS, and CENTS has begun! Fantastic book, nothing else like it. This isn't your "heres how to get rich over time or right now" book. Its a perspective manual and if you take it in, the possibilities are ENDLESS.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoyRogers

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Dec 8, 2017
Los Angeles
A few months back I was introduced to the book, I read it.
You have written EVERYTHING that I have always been saying and believing but was never confident about it. This book has given me the validation that I really needed. Suddenly I am at peace with myself and my confidence has grown.
I cannot thank you enough.

edj4success

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 24, 2016
Denver
Greetings Fastlane.

I read both TMF and Unscripted after a friend's recommendation. Both are enlightening books that have made an everlasting impact on how I view entrepreneurship. It helped shape my perception of the realities of autonomy, wealth, and freedom.

Thank you MJ for producing and sharing such valued content.

I look forward to learning and contributing to the forum through my new journey in the Fastlane.

Johri

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 11, 2017
Virginia, United States
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, was a great perspective on life. Advice given by Mj is absolutely invaluable to young adult such as myself, because I possess a determined mindset to be a successful entrepreneur.

Last edited:

Butsch

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 7, 2017
Leipzig
According to my order history on Amazon I ordered TMF the 22nd of August in 2013.
This book really stuck in my head. I remember vividly laughing out loud on several occasions and always admired MJs "realistic" approach.
Among those things I could not forget was, for example, the "process vs event" distinction. Every so often it comes to mind when I read "this guy is only lucky" kind of comments on e.g. Twitter. Whenever I am at Starbucks I have to think of "Don't drink expensive lattes ...".
Also what I liked was the disrespect for the so-called "gurus".

I don't know exactly why but something got me to re-read the book again a few days ago. I am 92+% through and it is still as powerful as it was back then. Next will be "unscripted " (cool title - "unplugged" would also have been great).

Uh ..oh .. can I have my badge now?

Wolfman

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Nov 12, 2017
Pittsfield, MA
I'm not sure the books will create the next Jobs or Bezos, but I'm absolutely positive they will set a lot of people free and give them a life worth living.

On a side note; not sure the human race will survive until 2456.

Hiya MJ, I just like to check in and say "hi" to you periodically and make sure you're still kicking. (When I get a "like".) Your books have had a weird side effect. I went to a dinner at a friend's house yesterday. They have sensitized me to the "slow" or "sidewalk" script. So now a red flag goes up when I hear it. Guess how many times I heard it yesterday MJ? Suffice it to say a LOT! Be safe in your Lambo wild man, Greg

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I find myself reading this book at least twice a year? Or even 3 times... This shows that how much I relied on this book to get me through difficult times.

Nice! For me, Tony Robbins' book Awaken The Giant Within was my "go to" book in trying times.

Be safe in your Lambo wild man, Greg

Sold it many years ago, now I need to be safe in something that doesn't belong on the road... ;)

BossChickBiz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Feb 6, 2016
Atlanta, GA
I first listened to the book through Audible in 2015 and have listened to it nearly every month in part or in whole since then. Thank you for such a life-changing, eye-opening gift MJ. :smile2:

Arthur Redline

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
540%
Dec 14, 2017
The Netherlands
I have read TMF about 200 times and I am not joking. This was about 6 years ago.
I just finished Unscripted too.

@MJ DeMarco

I think the first book is the best book I have ever read. The second one gets more in to details which is a great follow up.

You are the best MJ for taking the time and creating such awesome work.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.