The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

BitCoin ATM

Ricardo's

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Sep 7, 2016
Denver ✈️ Chicago
With all the new people interest rising up in the US, by virtue of the Coinbase app, many are hoping to make a quick buck. As of right now, besides Coinbase, all major exchanges are a pain in the ••• to deal with in terms of FUNDING money to trade with. WITHDRAWING money is a whole other crapshoot. So the problem is this:

I invest in crypto, say I triple my money, and am ready to cash out. My options are going to Coinbase, which is only going to let me withdraw $10,000. Or getting verified at one of the other major exchanges that I would actually trust. Or going on a website where you can find people selling/buying crypto for cash locally. Or using a BitCoin ATM.

Does anyone have experience with one of these? I’m going to buy one, set it up at a local hipster coffee shop and test the waters.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Roulf

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Oct 6, 2017
Ontario
I'm quite interested in hearing from more experienced fastlaners.

I don't think I'd have lots of problems at small amounts. My issue would be after you start to get to high values. I don't know but will check with my bank their policies with wire transfers and whatnot.

The whole crypto -> fiat thing is the "nightmare" about crypto right now, at least for me. Of course things might change if/when big chains start accepting cryptos.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.