The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Has anyone taken a company public on the OTC?

Anything related to investing, including crypto

StartupsRFun

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Jul 2, 2013
We are beginning the process of taking our company public, as a holding company. We have been looking around and seeing what options are available, who to use and total cost. Just wondering if anyone had any suggestions of a firm to use and the total cost it took them. Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BrandonS85

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
378%
Sep 8, 2015
Ohio USA
We are beginning the process of taking our company public, as a holding company. We have been looking around and seeing what options are available, who to use and total cost. Just wondering if anyone had any suggestions of a firm to use and the total cost it took them. Thanks
Would love to hear feedback from others too. The lawyer that helped me walk through 506 filings advised me AGAINST going through a OTCQB/BB listing because 'only frauds list there' and that the ability to raise capital on those markets was very limited. I felt (And maybe i'm 100% wrong) it would give legitimacy to a company or startup to fundraise, and you have some less restrictions on general solicitation.

Grahamj

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Sep 9, 2012
I used to trade on the OTC. loved those days, but not fastlane at all. interested to hear this also.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.