The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Germany Meetup Opportunities

Bojko

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Nov 15, 2016
These bro-marketers in Germany are like a disease. I have also seen multiple MLM ads on Youtube and Facebook. They throw big conferences, and a lot of people fall into the trap. Really sad to see.
Yeah Krist Stelljes for example is the most subscribed "entrepreneur" in Germany, and charges around 1000 € for a premium seat in his conference and it actually does not provide a lot of value. It sad to see that such a man has the biggest following on YouTube in the german space

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hai

Beauty is Truth
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jan 1, 2015
Hey guys, I´m considering a permanent google hangout as a fastlane workgroup. From my experience in previous groups, it helps to focus on the work, getting a routine and getting tips from time to time by peers.

1. Minimum talk, maximum action.
2. I prefer chat over talking, because talking is distracting.
3. Join anytime you want to work.
4. Get feedback, discuss topics.
5. Your experience doesn´t matter. Work ethic matters.
6. Consider it like a mastermind/remote studio.
7. You can stay anonymous, if you want.

Since I´m doing an internet biz and I´m introverted, this is ideal. If you have to do cold calls or many face-to-face meetups, this is not for you, because the hangout would be distracting for you.

Let me know what you think.

Hai

Beauty is Truth
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jan 1, 2015
Currently there is @Vanderbilt and me joining the workgroup.
He is going into eComm, while I´m going into mobile games.
We are doing a relaxed environment with likeminded people and discuss diverse topics about entrepreneurship using a Telegram channel.
PM me for link!

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
Currently there is @Vanderbilt and me joining the workgroup.
He is going into eComm, while I´m going into mobile games.
We are doing a relaxed environment with likeminded people and discuss diverse topics about entrepreneurship using a Telegram channel.
PM me for link!

we are 3 active members in this group it would be cool if 2 more would join!

Ikke

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 20, 2012
Netherlands
Hello guys, it's been over a year since we last tried to get a group together.
I'm here to blow some life into it,

My proposal is to organize an afternoon in early march. We could do a meetup and introduction of all attendants and perhaps 3 or 4 presentations provided by the attendants. We end with dinner. Ofcourse attendants can spend the rest of the day how they want. Talking, partying or whatever.

Proposed meeting city would be Maastricht (Netherlands). It is in the center of quite a few people I believe and here I am able to book a meeting room in the city library or a hotel. Prices would vary and depend on number of attendees. But expect a cost of approximately €15 per person for the meeting room.

So who is up?

All that where on the original list, what do you think?
@maxendio @JDx @Seeker @#nowhere @Longinus @chriswho @Supa @Cembo @goodguude @theag @Ascension

#nowhere

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jan 29, 2016
Germany

My proposal is to organize an afternoon in early march. We could do a meetup and introduction of all attendants and perhaps 3 or 4 presentations provided by the attendants. We end with dinner. Ofcourse attendants can spend the rest of the day how they want. Talking, partying or whatever.

Proposed meeting city would be Maastricht (Netherlands). It is in the center of quite a few people I believe and here I am able to book a meeting room in the city library or a hotel. Prices would vary and depend on number of attendees. But expect a cost of approximately €15 per person for the meeting room.

So who is up?

@maxendio @JDx @Seeker @#nowhere @Longinus @chriswho @Supa @Cembo @goodguude @theag @Ascension

In. 450km, but maybe we can go together parts of the way

Cudos

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium

So who is up?

I'm in, Maastricht is doable.

Tagging more people since this list is outdated:
@maverick @Vanderbilt @MarekvBeek @The Alchemist @Eisenstein @thatguywhosoldthosebikes

JDx

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
May 11, 2016
Amsterdam

So who is up?

Thanks for the effort and idea.
I'm in. It's roughly 1 hour by train for me, so no problem there.

Tagging more NL/BE members;
@LPPC @Thoelk @Mattie @Swam010 @iceyblitz @Dolsin @TheDutch @RoadTrip

PippoW

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Dec 22, 2016
I was in. But there is no action in the group??last comment some month ago?

Eisenstein

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Dec 1, 2017
Heidelberg, Germany

So who is up?

highly interested! I'd join :) Maastricht is okay. Is there already a fixed date?

Seeker

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Dec 21, 2015
Germany
I'd be interested as well. But I have some doubt since there have been several attempts to pull this off and it never really happened. I even have an unfinished presentation lying around that says "Fastlane Meetup 2016" - just to give you an indication. If somebody sets a date and sells a ticket, I'll see if I can make it.

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
I'd be interested as well. But I have some doubt since there have been several attempts to pull this off and it never really happened. I even have an unfinished presentation lying around that says "Fastlane Meetup 2016" - just to give you an indication. If somebody sets a date and sells a ticket, I'll see if I can make it.
This time it's gonna happen, I feel it!

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I'm by Maastritcht too.

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium

So who is up?

How much people do you need to "break even"? I'd say to propose some dates, see if we have enough participants and cut the knot.

In March we have:
3-4th
10-11th
17-18th
24-25th

Ikke

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 20, 2012
Netherlands
I will propose March the third.

I made a slight error in the room. Many Meeting rooms are closed during the weekend. I found a small one for 6 people located between central station and the river Maas. But it would also need exactly 6 people to break even. We would have 3 hours for presentations and could than move towards city center.

I we surpase 6 attendees we can go bigger at the StayOkay Vrijthof. But we would need atleast 12 attendees to break even. If we have more we can lengthen our stay up to 4 hours.

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium

I made a slight error in the room. Many Meeting rooms are closed during the weekend. I found a small one for 6 people located between central station and the river Maas. But it would also need exactly 6 people to break even. We would have 3 hours for presentations and could than move towards city center.

I we surpase 6 attendees we can go bigger at the StayOkay Vrijthof. But we would need atleast 12 attendees to break even. If we have more we can lengthen our stay up to 4 hours.

Shit I missed this update. Came back to this thread to say it's not gonna happen because nobody is responding.

You can count me in for March 3th. I hope other people will join!

Seeker

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Dec 21, 2015
Germany

3rd of March - ok. Count me in. When will be the final deadline to decide whether it takes place or not?

If somebody likes me to give a short presentation about a Fastlane take on IT Consulting Businesses, I'd be happy to finish up the draft I began. Unfortunatelly I can only relate to my experience as an employee both on the Consulting and on the Customer side. I've never owned such a business - so it will be more of a theoretical approach than an inspiring "how I made my millions" story. Just let me know if you're interrested - here or via PM to not clutter up the thread even more.

Ika

Busy Idiot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Aug 9, 2016
Germany

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
Small correction, I'm only busy during the morning.

If the meetup is still happening, at what time do you meet? If it's late enough, maybe I can come by.

Have you planned anything, or someone of you staying for the 4th?

@Eisenstein @Longinus @Seeker @Ikke @JDx

Yes, it's happening the 3th probably late in the afternoon. We're discussing it in a whatsapp group.

If other people want to join, send your phone number to @Ikke (however he's on holiday. You can also send to me, but I can't add you to the group yet).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.