The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

House buying marketing and flipping

Marketing, social media, advertising

LiveHappy

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Oct 15, 2016
Texas
I haven't posted in a while but I wanted to catch everyone up with where I am in my journey and to document the steps I am taking going forward. I'm hoping this helps someone in their journey.

I partnered with a friend to do a house flip. I bought the house - he is doing the rehab. So far the house has been on the market for a couple of months but not yet sold. During the time that the house has been renovated and up for sale I have read and studied up On flipping and feel I know enough to get through my own project. I also feel like I know why the house hasn't yet sold and can avoid those mistakes in the future - not to say I won't make others. Once it does I want to do my own project, whether it's a flip or wholesale.

I am currently driving for dollars and getting ready to send out a series of mailings to a targeted group of people to buy their house.

I am also working on a lead gen website. I will add the website to the post cards that I mail out. The goal is to request for the homeowner to call me but the website is there as well in case they are on the shy side and want to go online instead to learn more about me.

This week I finalized my domain name. And I'm currently working on getting a logo made - if anyone here has experience in that please give me a shout.

Thanks,

-LiveHappy

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LiveHappy

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Oct 15, 2016
Texas
Ordered a logo through fiverr - can't wait to see what they come up with

-LiveHappy

Azure

Perpetual Motion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Mar 12, 2016
I know a number of people with realtor clients who are having great success with FB ads. Have you explored that venue? From what I see, even among ads that are personally served to me on FB, the gap between successful ads that are well targeted and well put together is pretty large - this may be a particular quirk for my market though.

Azure

Perpetual Motion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Mar 12, 2016
For example, an example of a bad house listing that I was served on Facebook today: a huge multiroom estate house located 100 km away from where I live, ad copy focuses on the benefits to parents of small children, and how great the house is for large families.

That's great and all, but I have no children, and am listed as single on Facebook. Those are all things - fairly basic things as well - you can target on Facebook in order to narrow your ad only to people likely to buy.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.