The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

mec64

Cybersecurity. Buying websites that earn.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Dec 9, 2015
Currently listening to this for the second time since purchasing it about 2 months ago. Amazing book. Unscripted has definitely affected me emotionally much more than Millionaire Fastlane . Thank you for the excellent read, MJ!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

vikramdas

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Oct 2, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: Coming Soon.

I have listened to Unscripted . It reminds me of your first book Millionaire Fast Lane. I had joined the forum after reading Millionare Fast Lane. I am visiting it many years later today after listening to Unscripted .

Gary

Elevatin' the Celebratin'
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Mar 18, 2011
San Diego
MJ, I've lagged on acknowledging that I've read Unscripted . I bought it from you as soon you released it and took copious notes on how this would not only change my life, but my young boys. Bravo for creating an entire curriculum that should be taught everywhere. Most importantly, in every page I felt that you were genuinely trying to change lives for the better.

castanette

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Oct 22, 2017
Estonia
I just finished UNSCRIPTED . I think it's more well-rounded and mature than the first book and I definitely see how MJ has learned a lot since the Millionaire Fastlane (or at least decided to put these things into writing as well).

For me, personally, it reaffirmed that the idea I like most is really worth pursuing as chapter after chapter I found that it fits the bill of Fastlane so well. And on the other hand, when in the end chapter 48 speaks about money system, then suddenly I felt chills and I just couldn't understand. I guess I need to read that part again with more focus as I will be starting my accumulation phase...

Great book, thank you!

D.Davis

Ingeninja
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 8, 2017
Texas
I've read Unscripted ! I will probably read this book about 50 more times to digest the info. I feel like its one of those books that you dont just want to read and set on the shelf, you must take copius notes and apply time and time again. Thanks Mr Demarco

azsno

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Sep 14, 2017
Durham, NC
Just finished Unscripted , and realized I am the person living the Scripted life...and do not enjoy it, yet the fear of financial ruin keeps me in it. Working on breaking that wall as we speak!

mec64

Cybersecurity. Buying websites that earn.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Dec 9, 2015

Frosting

Expansion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Nov 14, 2017
Just finished Unscripted (audiobook). I really liked it, but to be honest, I liked the Fast Lane better - that was eye-opening for me and would rank among the top non-fiction books I read this year. Unscripted expands on some of the concepts, but I'd rather recommend Fast Lane to my slowlaner friends - I think that's a better book to start with :)

Alex Nolte

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Sep 14, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Finished the book a few days ago. Best book I've ever read! Already ordered another one for a good friend of mine who might fall into the trap of "do what you love" if I don't warn him.

Great work MJ :clap::

Salama2017

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Sep 12, 2017
California
Finished this book 2 weeks ago. Time to take action! Won't be reading another book unless it will help me with my process in launching the business.

Interesting Life

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Oct 2, 2016
New York
I finished Unscripted a few days ago.

I guess it's a good sign that I've been busy working on things rather than having the time to come straight here to write that I finished the book.

It definitely was a great read and the kick in the a$$ that most people need.

Cheers!

D

D

Deleted52409

After finishing UNSCRIPTED today I am confident that there is no need for me to read another book about Entrepreneurship. The 2 books you've written are the only books I need in order to enter the fastlane and I will continue to use the both of them as a point of reference for the rest of my life. Time for me to finally tackle the gold forums!

Gawit

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
533%
Nov 18, 2017
Warsaw , Poland
I've read UnScripted earlier this year- gained a refreshed perspective on life and work!

I've also shown it to my dad, at first he was very skeptic and said: "sometimes it doesn't work and you should bend under the Script".
It felt like I'd talk to an alien. Fortunately, after two weeks he told me: "I should've read it when I was 25-30, it's really mind-opening..."

So a BIG THANK YOU to MJ for putting the work! It's life changing!

dior616

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
May 9, 2017
Texas
I read it when it came out and finally decided to join the forums. I like to look back at some of the chapters from time to time to remind me to stop putting my goals off.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Changed my life.

Yes!

is the unscripted worth to read if i aready read the millionare ?

If I didn't think so, I wouldn't have spent 3 years of my life writing it. IMO, it's better than TMF , but it really depends on your stage in life. I've gotten older in 10 years since TMF , so I'm sure that plays a role.

After finishing UNSCRIPTED today I am confident that there is no need for me to read another book about Entrepreneurship.

Yes! Achievement unlocked!

Fortunately, after two weeks he told me: "I should've read it when I was 25-30, it's really mind-opening..."

That means a lot to me. When a skeptic, someone not immersed in entrepreneurial culture says this, it is like drawing an inside straight on the river. Yes!

Interesting Life

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Oct 2, 2016
New York
I finished Unscripted a few days ago.

I guess it's a good sign that I've been busy working on things rather than having the time to come straight here to write that I finished the book.

It definitely was a great read and the kick in the a$$ that most people need.

Cheers!

D
.... and yes as a small show of my appreciation for your work both in your books and on this site I left a positive, honest, 5 star Amazon review.

Cheers!

D

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Finally got around to reading UNSCRIPTED .
@MJ DeMarco , thank you, brother! Having been around since the RDPD forum days, you have stayed on point and on message the whole time. This book is a great culmination of your thoughts and this community.

It is long. It is worth the read. If you had removed anything, you would be cutting muscle.

From the book: "Starting a business isn't a waffle cone and a stroll on the boardwalk"

That quote is very you and very true. In the words of my kids, 'thanks for keeping it 100!!'

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.