The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New England Fastlaners

Philip Marlowe

Every Day On, No Days Off
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Apr 28, 2017
NE
Wanted to start a thread to see if we have any New England Fastlaners out there. I came back to New England for the solitude but quickly realized that the hustle and energy that surrounded me in the city was hard to find.

Forget who said it about small towns, but the idea of "following your passion" up here are dance studios and karate gyms. There's a million of them.

I did a quick search and found @AArora and @businessbaybee in the area. Any more of you out there?

Not sure how people feel about the term "mastermind" but it would be great to meet-up.

-PM

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

businessbaybee

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
303%
Jul 17, 2017
Boston, MA
Wanted to start a thread to see if we have any New England Fastlaners out there. I came back to New England for the solitude but quickly realized that the hustle and energy that surrounded me in the city was hard to find.

Forget who said it about small towns, but the idea of "following your passion" up here are dance studios and karate gyms. There's a million of them.

I did a quick search and found @AArora and @businessbaybee in the area. Any more of you out there?

Not sure how people feel about the term "mastermind" but it would be great to meet-up.

-PM

Hi Philip!

Yes it would be really cool to have a meet up, would love to talk to others with a hustle mindset. I am born and raised in the Boston, MA suburbs (just South of Boston). I agree that it's hard to find people going off, and doing their own thing. As far as careers go it seems like a pretty conservative place. Not a lot of creative type careers like you might find in LA or NYC. Hopefully we can gather more people from around the forum.

Last edited:

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA

-PM
Whereabouts in New England are you?

Checking in from a couple miles north of Boston here.

Scuur

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Jan 9, 2017
stonington
I'm in eastern CT. In my small town following your passion here is going to Ivy league. Than enjoying that debt for the next 10+ years.

Last edited:

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
I'm from New England (Boston), however, I have recently packed my stuff up to travel the world.

The Boston area has a decent serving of ALL kinds of entrepreneurs - technical or creative.
As far as other parts of New England, meh.

If you're someone who lets the location vibe determine your productivity, then you might want to move to Boston.
Spending all your time in Ayer, Massachusetts for instance might kill every drive you have left.

Philip Marlowe

Every Day On, No Days Off
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Apr 28, 2017
NE
Good to see there are a few of us in the neighborhood. And @Scuur - Stonington is freaking gorgeous (in the summer).

I know things are about to get crazy with the holidays but a meet-up early next year would be excellent.

I'll bump this occasionally and see who we get!

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Finishing up school in Upstate NY at the moment, but home base just south of Boston.

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
I'm in Upstate NY (Albany area about 20 minutes from the Mass border) but am in Lexington, MA or CT frequently because of all my family there.

rpixton

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 19, 2017
Boston
I'm here in Boston, just joined the forum today and would love to meet up with some like-minded folks.

PedroG

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Oct 1, 2013
NH
Just saw this thread. I'm in NH. Anyone else in the area?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.