The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Your sales page sucks!

Marketing, social media, advertising

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Holy... I'm trying to buy a computer on kijji and craigslist and OMG! People are not even listing the specs of the computer, ram , CPU etc... Horrible pictures or even worse fake ones. Are you selling items online? Why should I buy YOUR product v the other ones around? Do you list the benefits of why I should give YOU MY money? Make it quick and simple... In my case I need to know the ram, CPU, and operating system / price with a good picture showing it's condition. "They" say over 90% businesses fail.... I wonder why???????

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Holy... I'm trying to buy a computer on kijji and craigslist and OMG! People are not even listing the specs of the computer, ram , CPU etc... Horrible pictures or even worse fake ones. Are you selling items online? Why should I buy YOUR product v the other ones around? Do you list the benefits of why I should give YOU MY money? Make it quick and simple... In my case I need to know the ram, CPU, and operating system / price with a good picture showing it's condition. "They" say over 90% businesses fail.... I wonder why???????

Why not contact them and offer a better sales copy for a specific sum? Just a suggestion to someone who wants to make a quick buck.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Why not contact them and offer a better sales copy for a specific sum? Just a suggestion to someone who wants to make a quick buck.

hm neat idea, although these were just small private ads, but the idea is good

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Just another reason I've always had such good luck with my service businesses. I always gave lots of information. I used correct grammar and spelling to top it off since not many others do in most service businesses. In my current business I use the same 'tactics' to sell more than my small team and I can keep up with. One would think it was common sense and not 'tactics' but these days, what is common about sense? :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.