The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom

unaided

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Mar 5, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Positives:

1. Fees fees fees. Don't overpay.
2. Downside risk, protect against it. Create assymmetrical rewards.
3. Asset allocations by some of the best finance minds - pretty sweet actually if you create dividend/"paycheck" stocks in these ratios. I outlined my own ideal allocation based on David Swenson and Ray Dalio's portfolios. Ray Dalio supports having like ~15 uncorrelated assets. Of course they benefit from people investing with them after reading the book, but doesnt mean there isnt value in learning their default allocations.
4. Annuities, blah. I believe they are one of the most profitable structures for the indistry. BUT still shows the rich push for 4 to 5% returns and make money elsewhere. Annuities maybe still a play for ultra-wealthy when they arent necessarily stock/option trading themselves or have family wealth to consider.

I am a fan of Kiyosaki, Robbins, and of course MJ and kinda have a hybrid approach of each. I think there is still value despite the selling out in Money.

Robbins- sold out to finance
Kiyosaki - "i will tell you what to do but only at the next level seminar"
MJ DeMarco - jury still out haha [emoji6]

Dont throw the baby out with the bathwater with these books.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Pay living expenses and invest the rest in a buisness system. Simple

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.