The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Vancouver Meetup Group

Dunkafelics

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Jun 12, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
Hey guys,

I am looking to start getting a meetup event in the Vancouver/LMD of individuals who are involved on the Fastlane Forum and have read both books put out by MJ DeMarco.

If you are interested in getting together, please reply to this thread.

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dunkafelics

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Jun 12, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
Since I haven't gotten any response from the Vancouverites yet, can I get an idea of who is in British Columbia or Washington State on the forum?

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
Since I haven't gotten any response from the Vancouverites yet, can I get an idea of who is in British Columbia or Washington State on the forum?
I'm in Washington on the East side next to Idaho but would be willing to travel to a meetup if anyone is down!

Dunkafelics

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Jun 12, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
@GravyBoat you are a trooper to be willing to make the trip! I connected with a few others from Vancouver so we can definitely make this happen.
We just have to ensure that it is a worthwhile experience for you to make the trip as well ;)

Dunkafelics

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Jun 12, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
Man time has gone fast since the last time I posted here. I would like to reach out to any forum members to set up a local meetup in the Lower Mainland area. It could be a great opportunity to meet some forum members in person and discuss some principles from the book and talk about business.

Let me know if you are interested!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
We should all go for a walk down point grey! Haha

Dunkafelics

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Jun 12, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
Alright, I am going to put this offer out at again. @Castillo and I are heading back from the Fastlane Summit. One of the common themes I saw from the event was that there are small communities of like-minded individuals all across the US. Those individuals that are getting together are discussing business and mindset on a semi-regular basis. For those that are interested, I would like to get this going in the Lower Mainland.

Castillo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Mar 8, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Alright, I am going to put this offer out at again. @Castillo and I are heading back from the Fastlane Summit. One of the common themes I saw from the event was that there are small communities of like-minded individuals all across the US. Those individuals that are getting together are discussing business and mindset on a semi-regular basis. For those that are interested, I would like to get this going in the Lower Mainland.

You know I'm in buddy. Just let me know when.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.