The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

RayAndré

Win From Within
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 7, 2017
Tampa, FL
I've read, well, listened to, TMF almost 5 times in the past month!
Stoked to be here :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jayan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 10, 2017
canada
Hi

I've read the millionaire fastlane in my 30th birthday,since i'm an introvert i like to celebrate good things by reading. it was a random choice. since i like reading self help financial books.

and this book really changed my mindset about everything. we are being lied to.
we are moving from cages to another cages, first it starts with our sick school system,do whatever you're told and don't question any thing.then we move to the next cages like graduate school and then jobs that are like prison.
we kill our dreams, to be satisfied by an ordinary life.

i wish i could read this book when i was in my 20s. i wouldn't have waste my time going to graduate school till 29 and hoping to be a lecturer after getting my PHD. you saved my life.cause literally i was going to apply for a PHD, i was going to be a miserable human being till my 40s.i was going to be jobless even with all those graduate degrees. but now i don't want to be an overqualified slowlaner.

i'm learning programming right now and i hope i could build an app or a website that could generate value for people and enrich me financially.

Think about creating values , money comes next.

Galante

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 20, 2016
Read it after a long time not being much entertained by the first chapters.
I admit that reading a so much of what one shouldn't do, what were the masses wrong at, why everybody is in a matrix and etc. I didn't felt much compelled to keep reading.

Boy what a mistake.

Have I known the gold that was after... 35% of the book (read in on a Kindle) I'd done that monthts ago.
Kind of hard to get the paper version of any in Brazil, but currently reading Unscripted on my Kindle as well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ANomad

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 11, 2017
UK
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I've read/listened to the book 3 times and recommended to all my friends and family. Thank you very much!

bepatterson

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Oct 11, 2017
Newton, Iowa
I listened to the MFL on Audible about a year ago and it really stretched my mind. It forced me to start to exploring fractured markets that exist in my current industry, fueling a concept that I'm actively developing. MFL is the first book I refer to young entrepreneurs.

D.Davis

Ingeninja
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 8, 2017
Texas
Phenomenal Book! I've read it twice, and its full of highlights. I've read many books and noticed that many just take what they've learned from other self-help literature and compile it into 200+ pages. They dump it onto distribution, market the hell out of it, concoct phony reviews, and collect.
Not this one though. You did the world a great service by being honest and straightforward Mr. DeMarco. Thanks

Old Dog

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 16, 2017
Frisco, TX
Listened to TMF on audible on my daily commute to my slow lane job. I had no idea it was already 6 years old. I immediately purchased Unscripted to follow it up. It's been a long time since I actually looked forward to my commute! Thanks MJ!

Jac-ky

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 17, 2017
Hong Kong
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I've read this book already 3 times.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!