The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Quote of the Day - QOTD

Jake Knight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
411%
Dec 26, 2014
“Success is never on discount. Greatness is never on sale. Greatness is never half off! It's all or nothing! It's all day, every day! Greatness is never on discount!”

― Eric Thomas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
You don't need a parachute to skydive. You need a parachute to skydive twice.

IDK
Reminds me of this one. If at first you don't succeed then skydiving is not for you. LOL

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
If all you have read of "Unscripted : Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" is the first five chapters then YOU are still part of the 99%.
It is a BRILLIANTLY written book with the POWER to change your life. It certainly has begun to change mine and NO MJ did NOT pay me to write this note. The Millionaire Fastlane stands on it's own and so does Unscripted but I actually now think that reading Unscripted first and then reading TMF may be a better route. Now I have to read TMF again to see what I missed.
Mr. Demarco I am amazed at the level insight in your second book brings to the market. I can not thank you enough for the MIND expansion.
I own the audible version which allows me to listen to it on my cellphone or my Kindle paper white. I am going to invest in myself further and buy the Kindle and paper back (physical book) I find I learn better using all three formats and I know I am going to use at least entire highlighter on the physical book. This is most definitely "The Red Pill". All the best.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
This is most definitely "The Red Pill". All the best.

at your level of consciousness , guys, yes indeed

not at levels above that.

because you would reject those books above that level , you are not prepared for more

we can only endorse what we are prepared to endorse, not further. this is the law of consciousness

that's why geniuses are most of the time punished because public opinion is not ready for that level.

truth.png

OmarLopez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 9, 2017
México

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.
~Kant

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can't possibly live long enough to make them all yourself. Samuel Levenson
See MJ's original cover. LOL
8905460.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Siberia

Surprise
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Apr 30, 2016
Siberia
Original definition of the HELL:

“The last day you have on Earth, the person you became will meet the person you could have become”.

Anonimus

Last edited:

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
When you've got 10,000 people trying to do the same thing, why would you want to be number 10,001?
~Mark Cuban

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.