The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Are You Special?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
You're special - yes, you who is currently reading this post. Why?

Because you are a part of a community that has helped me realize a few years ago that I wasn't stupid nor ignorant. I was simply different. I didn't like small talks in the office before I quit corporate. I didn't join herd for a few pints every Friday. And most of my colleagues didn't understand it. I didn't understand it. And I was disappointed that I had to wear a fake mask.

The day I joined this forum I've spent entire day lurking. Going through threads as each thread filled me with excitement. Excitement knowing it reflects a part of me. A part that seemed to be toxic turned into a blessing that was finally realized.

I felt like home. You guys kicked my butt many times and shaped my personality in many ways. From suggesting how to approach women to how to fight depression. I feel welcomed and appreciated in this community. I feel I can be myself, which is a very liberating feeling.

And you know what those 2 years of dealing with depression that I am always bragging about have thought me? That we don't heal in isolation, but in a community. You guys cared about me. Cared for my future and well-being. Without a sense of caring there would be no sense of community. TFLF would be just another colorless forum full of bro-marketers.

Individually we may be just a single drop, but together we are an ocean.

I love you guys.

P.s.: I know it's Friday. I know most of you think I am drunk, hence posting this. But it's not true. I am perfectly sober and this post has been triggered by an anonymous donor who was generous enough to donate a 3 month INSIDERS subscription to me. Thanks to whoever you are again!

Edit: @MJ DeMarco @Vigilante @Andy Black and other moderators - thanks very much for your hard, diligent work and dedication making this forum a place it's today - the best forum for Entrepreneurs. You not only take care of this forum, but also find time to donate your wisdom to various discussions. Thank you all!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Marcek Wirzyk

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jul 2, 2017
Poland

Because you are a part of a community that has helped me realize a few years ago that I wasn't stupid nor ignorant. I was simply different. I didn't like small talks in the office before I quit corporate. I didn't join herd for a few pints every Friday. And most of my colleagues didn't understand it. I didn't understand it. And I was disappointed that I had to wear a fake mask.

The day I joined this forum I've spent entire day lurking. Going through threads as each thread filled me with excitement. Excitement knowing it reflects a part of me. A part that seemed to be toxic turned into a blessing that was finally realized.

I felt like home. You guys kicked my butt many times and shaped my personality in many ways. From suggesting how to approach women to how to fight depression. I feel welcomed and appreciated in this community. I feel I can be myself, which is a very liberating feeling.

And you know what those 2 years of dealing with depression that I am always bragging about have thought me? That we don't heal in isolation, but in a community. You guys cared about me. Cared for my future and well-being. Without a sense of caring there would be no sense of community. TFLF would be just another colorless forum full of bro-marketers.

I love you guys.

P.s.: I know it's Friday. I know most of you think I am drunk, hence posting this. But it's not true. I am perfectly sober and this post has been triggered by an anonymous donor who was generous enough to donate a 3 month INSIDERS subscription to me. Thanks to whoever you are again!

Edit: @MJ DeMarco @Vigilante @Andy Black and other moderators - thanks very much for your hard, diligent work and dedication making this forum a place it's today - the best forum for Entrepreneurs. You not only take care of this forum, but also find time to donate your wisdom to various discussions. Thank you all!

Impressive post. Best of luck with your future endeavors!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thank you for sharing and reflecting appreciation. Posts like these remind me why I do what I do.

Glad to hear things have shifted positively for you.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Thank you for sharing and reflecting appreciation. Posts like these remind me why I do what I do.

Glad to hear things have shifted positively for you.

Thanks for replying!

Your participation in this forum is one of the biggest reasons why this place is so awesome. Most millionaire entrepreneurs would simply outsource forum posting/security, but you are different... you are always here, contributing, adding value and making sure this forum is the best it can be and it reflects in many ways.

Truly pleased to be part of such an awesome community!

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
You're special - yes, you who is currently reading this post. !

the only guys i consider special are misundertood geniuses who died trying to warn the stupid masses instead of enjoying life with their knowledge

these guys are the only real human from my point of view.

Blaise84

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Jul 8, 2017
Northeast Ohio

I love you guys.

Thanks for sharing this!

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Thanks for sharing this!

My pleasure. My posts may not be the most motivational, because I haven't achieved anything remarkable, but they will be transparent and honest as hell - that's for sure!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.