The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Learn how to Blockchain

ColbyG

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
May 19, 2017
Newcastle, Australia
I'm not sure where the best place to post this is...

Does anyone on here know coding in the block chain? Or any good resources for learning it? I'd love to get to know the technology that's probably going to shape the next 50 years.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

masterneme

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Apr 13, 2015
The technology that's going to shape the next 50 years is AI/neural networks/machine learning.

If you want to make money with blockchains just create a cloud computing service for them (BCaaS?), but if you still want to do this: IBM Blockchain 101: A quick-start developer guide or just google "open source blockchain", the first result is Hyperledger – Blockchain Technologies for Business which is one of the most anticipated projects.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

S.Y.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 4, 2017
Canada
The technology that's going to shape the next 50 years is AI/neural networks/machine learning.

If you want to make money with blockchains just create a cloud computing service for them (BCaaS?), but if you still want to do this: IBM Blockchain 101: A quick-start developer guide or just google "open source blockchain", the first result is Hyperledger – Blockchain Technologies for Business which is one of the most anticipated projects.

I think blockchain has a big potential too. I see a combination of Machine/Deep Learning & Blockchain completely reshaping the future.

Delmania

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Aug 21, 2015
Rochester, NY
What exactly are you trying to learn? Are you trying to learn how to create a blockchain technology like a cryptocurrency, or do you want to learn to use a blockchain ala something like Ethereum? For many people, cryptocurrencies and blockchains are interchangeable, but they are distinct.

After rereading your post, go look up Ethereum. That is the current big name for what you want.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.