The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tacos Expert

OmarLopez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 9, 2017
México
Hi to all my friends on the forum!

Sorry to make my introduction so late and calling you all my friends even tough you don´t know me at all!
But the thing is, I have been reading all of you (well not all but I´m getting to it) from the shadows so much that I consider every member who has contributed to this forum a friend offering a helping hand to me.
Every call to action, hard-love advice, and fascinating views about value has made so much impact on the way I see money and life that I have no words to thank all of you.
I´m a regular mexican guy living in Hidalgo. 28 years of age. Married and with three beautiful and hiperactive lovely kids.
Living paycheck to paycheck and steadily gaining weight with a marvelous job as a manager in a restaurant I could not make ends meet. Just like, any other encripted, I knew that I could do better than this. I hated my job, I had to do many things that seemed wrong to my beliefs as an individual. But, what could I do? Everyone who aspires great things has to sacrifice your time for the company isn´t it?
After long hours of work I would get home way long after my children were asleep. I feelt horrible, a feeling of a sunking rock falling from your troath to the bottom of your stomach was after. But I kept reminding myself that this was the price for success, so that one day I would give them the best things they could ever desire.

I kept looking for ways to get money. Reading on different forums, blogs, etc. Tried different things like selling Mary Kay and things from aliexpress to friends. It gave something, but I felt like running on my knees.

Someday I found the Fastlane Forum, read some of the gold post and just like that something clicked. I was doing everything wrong and that was why I was not getting any results. I wasn´t giving any real value to anyone.

Sorry for making this to long. I hope I´m able to convey my feelings to you since English is not my mother language. Will keep editing my post as to not flood the page with many post, maybe someone will find this entertaining at least.

Thank you Mj. I´m nowhere near success yet, but you changed the odds for me, in that you gave me hope to become a better person for others.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...