The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where do you get your finance news from?

McFirewavesJr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 27, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
I've been randomly scraping the web like a monkey for a while and would like to know where you guys get your finance/business related news from. I've been told about the Bloomberg Report so far. What do you think of this one and what else do you have to suggest? Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

vinylawesome

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Aug 11, 2012
The Wall Street Journal, Barron's, and Financial Times are decent.

Bytesunfish

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Jun 6, 2016
Fresno CA
The hardest part I've found is finding ones that don't just focus on stock prices/movements. Businesses are always making interesting moves, but most places just focus on what stocks are up and down (and rarely do they go into depth on why).

G

GuestUser450

All you're really getting is directional news - all effect, no cause. WSJ is the last of the bigs I'd still call news. Zerohedge is fun too if you're into tin hats and fallout shelters, but the 'chicken littles' do have a pretty good track record.

GastonEE

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Jun 16, 2017
Estonia
I've been randomly scraping the web like a monkey for a while and would like to know where you guys get your finance/business related news from. I've been told about the Bloomberg Report so far. What do you think of this one and what else do you have to suggest? Thanks!
Hi! Yes, it's so irritating when you have to gather information from several resources. I use an RSS list feedly.com. And as for me businessinsider.com is very informative source.

S.Y.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 4, 2017
Canada
Hi! Yes, it's so irritating when you have to gather information from several resources. I use an RSS list feedly.com. And as for me businessinsider.com is very informative source.

I don't like businessinsider. A lot of time I feel their finance coverage stops at the first layer and don't go too deep. It really depends on which financial news you are looking for. I like abnormalreturns.com, seekingalpha and zerohedge.com

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.