The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What can I do with a good forex Strategy

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Rabelo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Apr 4, 2017
secunda
Hi,My name is Rabelo Diwe...Based in South Africa...still a college student...forgive my grammatical errors. ....I have been involved in Forex the past 3 years.first tried live account when I had 2 months experience in the industry..thought I knew everything. .but I was surprised. I blew it all within 2 days... (that's was my biggest mistake) after blowing so many accounts I then decided to Stop the bullshit and shift my mindset from wanting to get fast money to learning....what Carol Dweck calls "growth mindset " since then ...I have spent countless days and nights grinding. ..studying the forex Market of which it was never fun or easy....finally I had a break through and started to develop a great strategy that works on almost every financial instrument...after 2 years of disappearance. I want to save as much money as I can to open my account not for profits only but also for leverage.....I want to know if leveraging all traders to depend on my trading or Signals would be a good thing? I don't intend to do this now but I want to build a Good track Record that would unlock doors to use the leverage in my favour. I don't wan't to trade all my life or depend on it... instead of trading 1 acc....i want other traders to use my trading method and benefit from it...i need advice on how I can take this journey?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

bringitnow28329

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 30, 2013
Providence
Hi,My name is Rabelo Diwe...Based in South Africa...still a college student...forgive my grammatical errors. ....I have been involved in Forex the past 3 years.first tried live account when I had 2 months experience in the industry..thought I knew everything. .but I was surprised. I blew it all within 2 days... (that's was my biggest mistake) after blowing so many accounts I then decided to Stop the bullshit and shift my mindset from wanting to get fast money to learning....what Carol Dweck calls "growth mindset " since then ...I have spent countless days and nights grinding. ..studying the forex Market of which it was never fun or easy....finally I had a break through and started to develop a great strategy that works on almost every financial instrument...after 2 years of disappearance. I want to save as much money as I can to open my account not for profits only but also for leverage.....I want to know if leveraging all traders to depend on my trading or Signals would be a good thing? I don't intend to do this now but I want to build a Good track Record that would unlock doors to use the leverage in my favour. I don't wan't to trade all my life or depend on it... instead of trading 1 acc....i want other traders to use my trading method and benefit from it...i need advice on how I can take this journey?

Real traders will trade for a living. Snake Oil salesman sell signals or alerts. If you have no morals you can con people of course and make a lot of money doing it because most people don't know much about trading. 99.9% of the people out there in forex, stocks, options, futures that sell a product, do so because they don't make money trading or they can make more money conning suckers. This is reality in the trading education business.

The fact is you need 3-5 years of a track record before you ever consider selling signals. Turn $10k into $500k and then it's very easy to get people to pay you for your signals. The thing is if you can turn $10k in to $500k using a system and not just getting lucky droping money in bitcoin or some other ultra volatile asset class, there is not need to sell signals. If you don't even have 10k then you need to go mowe some lawns first.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rabelo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Apr 4, 2017
secunda
Thanks buddy
Real traders will trade for a living. Snake Oil salesman sell signals or alerts. If you have no morals you can con people of course and make a lot of money doing it because most people don't know much about trading. 99.9% of the people out there in forex, stocks, options, futures that sell a product, do so because they don't make money trading or they can make more money conning suckers. This is reality in the trading education business.

The fact is you need 3-5 years of a track record before you ever consider selling signals. Turn $10k into $500k and then it's very easy to get people to pay you for your signals. The thing is if you can turn $10k in to $500k using a system and not just getting lucky droping money in bitcoin or some other ultra volatile asset class, there is not need to sell signals. If you don't even have 10k then you need to go mowe some lawns first.

ALC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 19, 2017
France
I've been looking at the Forex for a long time, i'm reading a lot of things about it among other things the fact that you can make money if you already have a lot of money to invest.
I trade on MetaTrader 5(demo account) but been busy with my business and learning new things.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.