The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Most of you will never make it. Sad!

Topics relating to managing people and relationships
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brander

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Jun 3, 2011
Australia, USA, Europe
I truly appreciate all the positive comments and even all the triggered haters posting curse words. It all makes for better future videos. Stay tuned. My next one will be on the haters. You won't want to miss that one!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Brander

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Jun 3, 2011
Australia, USA, Europe
For your sake, I hope so.

Your ten most recent videos have less than 400 views combined...

Being tough on the internet is so 1990s. That's 400 more than you, tough guy. The triggering was such they sought refuge in a safe space. These are supposedly grown adults.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Being tough on the internet is so 1990s.

And yet, here you are producing videos that teem with tough.

Funny you don't see the irony.

It's like the old Alinsky tactic -- accuse your opponents of exactly what you're doing.

Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 10.01.51 AM.png

Wow, such a creative subtitle for your channel.

Why does that sound familiar? Anyone? Bueller?

Anything else you are borrowing from my work by simply changing one word?

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto

It's like the old Alinsky tactic -- accuse your opponents of exactly what you're doing.

View attachment 16429

Wow, LOL, what a buffoon. Tries to rip off similar video content, copywritten material, nicknames himself lazy and attacks lazy people, and actually has the nerve to post his crappy video on that very same forum. Can't get more dumb than this.

Brander

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Jun 3, 2011
Australia, USA, Europe

View attachment 16429

Why are YOU borrowing from the declaration of independence by simply changing one word? See the hypocrisy? I thought you were smarter.

Anyhoo enjoy yourselves, ladies.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
It's a play on words which I creatively spun to reflect a declaration of independence for individuals.

Your use is creative theft.

I thought you were smarter.

Yea, and you're so brilliant you're ripping off my shit and then using my forum to promote your channel.

Get F*cking lost a**hole.

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Jan 13, 2014
Why are YOU borrowing from the declaration of independence by simply changing one word? See the hypocrisy? I thought you were smarter.

Anyhoo enjoy yourselves, ladies.

Please keep being obnoxious. If anyone ever does actually get interested in your online persona, it will inevitably lead them here. Being an open a**hole here is an act of public service.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
He's gone. I have zero tolerance for thieves. At first I thought this guy was just a fan of my work, ya know, very cool. But upon a closer look, I think this goes beyond "Hey I agree with your stuff" but more like, "Hey I'm gonna use your stuff as the entire foundation for my channel. (And then act like it was my creative production!)

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I moved this thread out of the LANDFILL because I think people need to see how NOT to abuse the forum.

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
This thread makes me miss @Tanisha.

Above is all I was going to say, but I figured I could add a little value here.

When I was new to the forum, I was similar to the OP. I thought I had life figured out, and really just wanted to help people. So I started a blog and was on a few podcasts regurgitating information I learned that helped me get started.

I soon realized that opening people's eyes and motivating them to get started was not a good use of my time. I realized I couldn't help the people I wanted to help, the way I wanted to help them.

So I quit all of that and shut everything down. Now instead, I dedicate my time here trying to help people learn as well as learn myself. This community is way better and more serious than anything else out there.

Those who are willing to be like us will eventually find us.

To the OP and to conclude, I know your intentions are good, but no one is going to all of a sudden care. If you are what you say you are, this forum is a far better platform to teach and learn on. I know you will eventually come around.

Just my two...

Aaron T

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
345%
Aug 27, 2017

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto
This thread makes me miss @Tanisha.

Above is all I was going to say, but I figured I could add a little value here.

When I was new to the forum, I was similar to the OP. I thought I had life figured out, and really just wanted to help people. So I started a blog and was on a few podcasts regurgitating information I learned that helped me get started.

I soon realized that opening people's eyes and motivating them to get started was not a good use of my time. I realized I couldn't help the people I wanted to help, the way I wanted to help them.

So I quit all of that and shut everything down. Now instead, I dedicate my time here trying to help people learn as well as learn myself. This community is way better and more serious than anything else out there.

Those who are willing to be like us will eventually find us.

To the OP and to conclude, I know your intentions are good, but no one is going to all of a sudden care. If you are what you say you are, this forum is a far better platform to teach and learn on. I know you will eventually come around.

Just my two...

Your dream has come true - Introduction - hi i love unscripted

Aaron T

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
345%
Aug 27, 2017
I don't know who this @Tanisha person is, but she must be legendary. Her name comes up a lot, and not usually positively.

masterneme

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Apr 13, 2015
If you've made your way to this forum, there's a better than average chance that you can break the script.
[...]then maybe you should spend less time on Fastlane and more time publishing a case study with the rest of the wantrepreneur scum on BlackHatWorld.
I can relate to this.

I've been studying IM for many years and applying some techniques but everytime I tried something it felt wrong and I usually self-sabotaged my efforts.

I thought back then that it was because I didn't have enough IM savviness, so I kept reading more material, reading forums until I stumbled upon TMF and discovered the forum.

Reading the book was a revelation to me because what I really wanted but didn't know is a successful and legitimate business that helps people.

The other communities are full of hacks and BS, everyone is looking for silver bullets and tricks.

You really need to have certain DNA and those who have it will eventually find MJ's book and the forum, those who don't will stay looking for new tricks to temporarily scam people.

And I believe this is true because the book was recommended to me on one of those forums and since then I've never come back to them.

Those who naturally resonate with the Fastlane mindset will find their way here.

Yes it's true that the average human being will not succeed and it's indeed sad but that kind of message here is IMO out of place, a big error of judgement from the OP.

inputchip

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
409%
Mar 26, 2017
www.tmkings.com
There are a lot of people like you who are experts at telling other people how to make millions. My guess is you don't practice what you preach.

The chance of people at this forum making it are well above average as we are all interested in the pursuit of self betterment.

Who the F*ck are you to tell people what they are capable of?

Here's the reality, folks. If you've made your way to this forum, there's a better than average chance that you can break the script. There are success stories birthed here every day. Read the millionaire fast lane and unscripted if you haven't already, and then spend some time looking through the gold threads here.

You can make it. Your past doesn't have to be your future. Your present circumstances don't dictate your ending.

Life is about manipulating probabilities...

The chances of you "making it" if you're an average random Joe: < 1%
The chances of you "making it" if you're at the forum several times a week and live the philosophies: 42%.

Technically, "most of you will never make" it is technically correct.

But.

I don't take health advice from fat people.

I don't take wealth advice from poor people.

I don't take marriage advice from someone that doesn't have a great marriage.

I don't take business advice from someone that's never ran a business.

And, I certainly don't take success advice from the unsuccessful.

I love this forum. Even the shittiest threads get filled with golden advice.

MJ hits the nail on the head -- life is all about manipulating the probabilities. The more quarters you put into the machine, the better chance you have at receiving one of the golden gumballs. Life's Gumball Machine, Creating Your Own Luck

masterneme

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Apr 13, 2015
If I remember correctly it said something along the lines of "only 1% of businesses succeed therefore you're going to fail" and some other BS... not worth your time.

Just watch MJ's videos.

Galaxy16

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Feb 4, 2018
Germany
Probably a reason there's a message/like ratio like this....
h0JQHc6.png
He was here since 2011 and ruined himself in 2017?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!