The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

JohnS

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Aug 8, 2017
USA
Read the first, just finished the second on audiobook. Great stuff. Going back to "re-read" (listen to) TMF soon.

BrettA

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Aug 18, 2017
Miami
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, listened to it and am going back for more after reading and listeining to Unscripted .

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'm still learning the distinction myself, but I think "hawking your wares" is sidewalking, "filling a need" is Fastlane.

Wouldn't call hustling a sidewalking event, pretty good prelude to Fastlane thinking.

Wish there were a Vietnamese version so my dad can read it.

There is one coming, I sold the license to Vietnamese publisher about 8 months ago.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

VDon

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Jul 27, 2016
Wouldn't call hustling a sidewalking event, pretty good prelude to Fastlane thinking.

There is one coming, I sold the license to Vietnamese publisher about 8 months ago.

Is there a german version in the making?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Is there a german version in the making?

Not yet. Lots of interest, but not a publisher I'd like to have representing it.

Rigboo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 18, 2017
Texas
I've read the book twice and have it all marked up like a bible! The principles in the book are so eye opening and shed light on so many misconceptions and inaccurate thinking I've had. Easily in my top 3 books of all time

VentureVoyager

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Aug 19, 2017
Merida, Yucatan, Mexico
I've read TMF for the first time when I was travelling with my friend in Peru and Bolivia. At the time, I was a poor university graduate with some savings left from previous dead-end jobs, and he had a small SEO business, making 2-5k EUR a month. He had The Millionaire Fastlane on his Kindle and reffer to it as his "business bible". I've swallowed it in two sittings (couldn't stop reading) and it has also become my own business/mindset bible. I loved the straightforwardness. I later bought paper copies as a gift for a few people. Been recommending this book to everyone interested in entrepreneurship and freedom since then.

carlos_

Not at the table Carlos
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
464%
Aug 18, 2017
Orange County, CA
I've read the book

It jolted me into action - and showed me I'd I'd subconsciously begun to abandon older dreams, and adopt slowlane behaviors and attitudes towards money.

Thanks for showing me I was on the wrong path - now time to change that

PersistentlyHungry

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Mar 25, 2017
Israel
I've read the book

It jolted me into action - and showed me I'd I'd subconsciously begun to abandon older dreams, and adopt slowlane behaviors and attitudes towards money.

Thanks for showing me I was on the wrong path - now time to change that

This.

TMF is such an eye opener, in terms of our perception of money, and success in general.
It made me want to win life, instead of settle for mediocrity.
I used to fear of failing - now I fear of average.

chris.bilski

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 19, 2016
Is it terrible that I just finished reading the book and I want to re-read it again just to make sure I didn't miss anything?

Tigurius

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Aug 23, 2017
Canada
I've read the Millionaire Fastlane and am going to be using CENTS in everything I do :)

Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!