The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Build A Life Workshop

Brennan Duncan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 20, 2017
United States, SD
That's basically what I'm hoping to do here, build a life for myself using this forum like a workshop (obviously not as my ONLY source of knowledge though). My name is Brennan Duncan and here's a quick run down of my life so far. I'll keep it brief, because well, it is.
I'm 18 years old, I work at a trampoline park making minimum wage, I live at home with my parents, next week I start school at a shitty college extension office since my original plans of going to an actual campus were shat all over by a VA Military loan fallout. Hopefully I'll be able to attend next semester or year if it works out with student loans, which is a whole different problem as well due to my parents income disqualifying me for any real financial aid. Apparently the system in place for qualifying for any government aid is completely BS (I know, Shocker!).
That should bring ya up to date on where I'm at in life right now. Now mentally, I'm lost. I feel like I've done nothing with myself so far besides ride the line of average and have hated every minute of it. I want to do something RIGHT NOW, weather that's staying up all night attempting to learn code or social media marketing, I don't care. I have no passions for anything and therefore I'm passionate about everything, if It benefits me. My only hobby and interest lies in space and as a realist I know that's a field of work that's only making money for a select few, and definitely not for an 18 yr old whos just bored of being bored all the time.
Which brings me here, I want knowledge, I want money, and I want it now. I'm hoping you guys can help me get there. Thanks for reading this and I hope to see everyone around the threads, and thanks @MJ DeMarco for creating a community of progressive people.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...