The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mailing List

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Bugs Bunny

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Aug 18, 2017
Sunnyvale CA
I am planning to contact IP attorneys by email to setup a phone call to talk about their business for a possible SaaS product. I did a Google search for mailing list broker for IP attorneys. I found out that the market is big enough for my target income. The mailing list broker is selling each contact for 30 cents. Is this reasonable price? I have another option of hiring a VA to copy / paste contact details from websites to a spreadsheet. Which route should I take? Do you have any recommendations for a reputed mailing list broker?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bugs Bunny

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Aug 18, 2017
Sunnyvale CA
I wanted to buy 200 contacts to test. I offered to buy 2000 contacts if it was good. It is $385 for 200 contacts. $750 for 2000 contacts.

focusedlife

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 16, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
I wanted to buy 200 contacts to test. I offered to buy 2000 contacts if it was good. It is $385 for 200 contacts. $750 for 2000 contacts.

@Bugs_Bunny why not just use a tool like FindThatLead or Hunter.io and go to town yourself on Linkedin?

Take a look at what I found below

IP_attorney.png

Bugs Bunny

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Aug 18, 2017
Sunnyvale CA
I bought 3000 contacts for $750 from exactdata. I have a full time job. I don't have time to do it manually. Thanks for the suggestion.

ClaytonAlbright

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 25, 2015
Cumming, GA
Simple answer - do a small sample then calculate ROI.

Though it sounds like you may not have a Producracity.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bugs Bunny

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Aug 18, 2017
Sunnyvale CA
Quick update: Exactdata can be tricky to deal with. I asked for IP attorneys, the sales guy ended up giving me divorce attorney, injury attorney and other categories irrelevant to me. I ended up complaining via BBB and got 477 relevant contacts for 10% cancellation fee. I don't trust this company. I have to write my own script to make sure the emails will not bounce when I use auto-followup for cold emails.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.