The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ButGregSaid

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Aug 9, 2017
Michigan
Just finished The Millionaire Fastlane , thank you MJ, for taking the time to write this book. Sounds like you had every reason to just drop everything and live your life free of the rat race but this book gives people like us a chance... Thank you for the time you put into writing it. Lots to think about.. and lots of opportunities have opened up ahead of me. Consider my resolve harnessed. Now, on to #Unscripted !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jaren

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 13, 2017
Orem Utah
Thank you for writing these books! For 3 days I put my earbuds in during work and listened to both Unscripted and The Millionaire Fast Lane on audible. It was one of the biggest wakeup calls I have had in my life. I don't believe it was an accident I came across these books during this current period of my life. I am very excited to dive into this forum and learn as much as possible so I can escape the script and get one step closer to freedom!

David Mcalorum

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 25, 2014
Calgary Alberta Canada
This book has given me the game plan to retire by 40. I'm only 31 right now, and already
been making residual income for 10 years. I plan on stepping that up to a supplement business
and make 100k per month, and invest a few million into mutual funds and what not and live
off the interest.

That was, by far my biggest "aha" with the book :D

@ErnestShack

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 31, 2013
I finished reading your book four years ago and I loved it.

Wonderful, awesome !!!

Now I have a project similar to yours (leads generation) and your book has been very helpful for me.

Thank you very much.

guivs

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Aug 24, 2014
Hello guys,

This is my first post.
I've read TMF 2 years ago while still in college. Fantastic book in combination with Unscripted that I've just finished.
It is time for me to take action... NOW! No more excuses.

Guillaume

NihilPerditi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 27, 2017
PL
Good day

Finished TMF a few months ago and noticed that the book was different. It simply stood out from the rest I read. The contents of the book are eye-opening.

VDon

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Jul 27, 2016
Took me over a year to finish reading the book thorougly. Where is my badge? [emoji16]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

kwad

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 29, 2017
UK
I listened to the Audio book last year before my son was born. Am now listening again.

What a great book. Eye opening!

brandonrush

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jul 23, 2012
Louisiana
I read TMF a few years back, just never got around to commenting on this thread. Great work MJ. You've built a wonderful community.

Tina70k

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 13, 2017
London, UK
Hi everyone,

I've read TMF . I read it last year and absolutely loved it! So much so that I bought a copy for my boyfriend and business partner and also have recommended it to a few others.

I'm reading Unscripted now and can't wait to finish that and put all the tips into action!

BuckF

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 14, 2017
Europe
Hey,

Read TMF in 3 days last weekend and started on Unscripted shortly after. TMF confirmed and put in to words a lot of beliefs I already had since finishing high school ten years back. Recommended to a close friend who is buying the audiobook.

Bravo MJ!

Barry M Doyle

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 16, 2017
South Africa
Hey @MJ DeMarco, I read this book last year November and it changed my life so much! Really helped me rethink my purpose :) I am currently 75% through UNSCRIPTED as well and look forward to contributing to the forum when I finish off that book.

Thanks again for cutting through the BS and being real :)

Dumisani

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 14, 2017
South Africa
I am read the book with plenty of sticky notes in between and I must say the way I perceive money has changed my life completely. Thanks MJanuary. Now the important part is APPLICATION.!!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.