The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What's your biggest fear?

Anything related to matters of the mind

HayesTech

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
306%
Sep 5, 2016
It takes real balls to admit that you're afraid of something.

I'll start this off, some huge fears of mine are 1) losing the capital ($) that I've accumulated so far and 2) wasting my time pursing a bad idea.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Scuur

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Jan 9, 2017
stonington
When I was younger my biggest fear was myself. I thought I was going to become someone I was not. Because of that internally I struggled for a couple of years. I lost weight had no confidence. I was willing to internally digest and accept my flaws which I think was a major key. I also met someone who helped to build my confidence and my fight.I came out 10x happier and healthier. Those couple years were some of the best learning experiences. My biggest fear now is not being able to provide and as a result losing somebody I love.

Waspy

Float like a butterfly
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Dec 6, 2016
U.K.
The slowlane.

I'm not even joking. Spending life in the slowlane is probably my number 1 fear. I can't deal with the thought of looking back when I'm 60 knowing that 5/7ths of my time had been sold to the highest bidder. It seriously makes me feel sick if I think about it too much.

Under-Dog

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Jan 16, 2015
So.Cal
My biggest fear WAS failure! It kept me up at night thinking about the what if and kept me from just starting. Finally over it and I believe this impacts a lot of people as well and keeps them from just jumping in.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
I have many fears, one of which is The Fear of Starting - I'll explain below:

I'll use my current business idea as an example. Although it's in an over- saturated market (no, it's not an app) it still presents great financial opportunities, because most guys just following each other, but my execution angle is different. I've some clients who are amazed of how innovative my products are and recommending me to other friends. Most of my clients are asking me why I've no social presence and no website - they say that with such a service I can make a killing.

However, I am delaying, procrastinating and over-analyzing. Rather than starting my business I am stuck in an analysis paralysis BS. It's one of my greatest fears - the fear of starting.

I am so scared to start - because I am scared to fail. I am afraid things won't go according to plan and sometimes think that demand is too good to be true. I am afraid something will blow-up.

baljitlewis

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 15, 2017
Edmonton
  • Not knowing what idea to start
  • Not knowing how to make the idea come to life
  • Wasting time/money
  • Basically not being smart enough to make anything happen