The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

AdWords clicks or conversions for counseling practice

jb5150

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jun 18, 2016
Would it be more advantageous to run clicks? As I see it if I go the conversions route my ads will show up for less frequently (depending on my budget of course).

Anyone know which strategy is better for advertising a service?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ExcelGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Aug 11, 2016
Waterloo, Ontario
Would it be more advantageous to run clicks? As I see it if I go the conversions route my ads will show up for less frequently (depending on my budget of course).

Anyone know which strategy is better for advertising a service?
Best person to ask would be Andy Black and he has an incredible set of posts on Adwords. But my guess is that any ad program would use both to some degree wouldn't it? You need clicks to be able to convert the visitor into a client.

Just thinking out loud.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

collegeweb

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 30, 2012
I've found that I get faaaaar more conversions at a lower cost with enhanced cpc that with CPA (pay per conversion). Look up how to do an adwords experiment and try it all out for your self -- its rather easy.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.