The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How I Make Over $100,000+ a Year from My Laptop (full blueprint)

jkennedy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
532%
Jul 14, 2011
Arkansas, USA
The Millionaire Fastlane isn't just a book to me.
I took it to heart and 6 years ago quit my job and
now I live the Fastlane lifestyle.

I owe that MJ who opened my eyes so I've decided
to return the favor and share with his people how
I did it and the "exact" step-by-step blueprint that
you can follow to do it yourself.

I actually sell the information I'm about to share with
you as a digital course but I'm dumping it here for you for free.

All that I ask is you take this info VERY seriously as it
can absolutely change your life if you apply it.

I want to share with you exact processes
that lead me to generate over $367,709.41
online with just my laptop and a few basic,
inexpensive and simple to use applications.

Here are the full stats from a few of my accounts.

Warrior Plus - All Time Vendor Sales: $143,459.07
WarriorPlus_Sales_All_Time.png

Warrior Plus - All Time Affiliate Sales: $36,801.57

WarriorPlus_Affiliate_Stats_All-Time.png

JVZoo Account 1 - All Time Affiliate Sales: $23,890.74
JVZoo_Account1_Affiliate_All_Time_.png

JVZoo Account 1 - All Time Vendor Sales: $23,124.41

JVZoo_Account1_Vendor_Sales_All_Time.png

JVZoo Account 2 - All Time Affiliate Sales: $3,922.78
JVZoo_Account2_Affiliate_All_Time.png

JVZoo Account 2 - All Time Vendor Sales: $136,510.84
JVZoo_Account2_Vendor_All_Time.png

Add it all up:
$ 143,459.07
+ 36,801.57
+ 23,890.74
+ 23,124.41
+ 3,922.78
+136,510.84
= $367,709.41

These are my Real accounts.
And that’s just on two platforms.

There's way more than that.

I didn’t even show you the residual
recurring I have built up as well.

This has allowed me to travel all over and
meet with some of the top marketers
and entrepreneurs in the world.

This is all because of one simple and repeatable process.

It is a very simple 3 part business.
Part 1: Create & sell simple digital “how to” guides.
Part 2: Add the customers to my email list.
Part 3: Mail my subscribers with more products and recommend affiliate products.

It’s as Easy as that.

Everyone...
EVERYONE tries to overcomplicate it.

The Truth is, the more simple you keep it
the more money you’ll make with it.

I want to make something very clear.

This is the exact process and business map
that I’ve used for the past few years to
generate a full time income online.

Anyone with a computer, an
internet connection, a willingness
to learn and the drive to earn Can succeed.

OK... Let's get to the good stuff.

I’m going to lay out the foundation and recipe for my online business.

Like a recipe, just follow the steps in this guide.
It’s very simple for a reason.

My online business consists of 3 parts.

Part 1: Create & sell simple “how to” guides.
Part 2: Add customers to my email list.
Part 3: Offer other products and affiliate products to my list.

First let’s talk about WHY then HOW.

There are several reasons to sell your own info product.
  • Instant payments upon sale
  • Customers go on your email list
  • You build an instant relationship with your customers
  • It’s digital, no handling any inventory
  • It all works on near autopilot
  • Opens the door to upsells and higher ticket
  • You control everything and call the shots
  • Build an army of affiliates that sell your products for you
  • Opens the door to easy affiliate sales from your list
Why have an email list?
  • Continue to communicate with people who bought from you
  • They will buy more of your products
  • They will buy products you recommend as an affiliate
  • Closest REAL thing you can get to “push button make money”.
  • You can automate email drip sequences for weeks (even months) that continue to make you money while you sleep
Affiliate Product sales:
  • Very time consuming or expensive to do WITHOUT an email list. Most people try to sell affiliate products FIRST, instead you should sell your own product first THEN sell affiliate products to your customer list… this is much easier and they are 3x more assured to buy (compared to cold paid traffic).
  • With affiliate products, basically all you do is send emails to your list about niche related products that interest them. You get a commission from each sale without having to do anything further.
  • Recurring affiliate products ROCK. I make a handsome amount each month in recurring income simply from promoting affiliate products that have recurring price points. These REALLY add up quickly to thousands a month!
So now you know the why, let’s get to the “how”.

How to Instantly Know the Perfect Niche (topic/interest/verticals) for You.
This is definitely in the top 5 of questions I get asked
on a regular basis. And the answer is strikingly simple.

Ask yourself these 3 questions:
  1. What is that one thing you talk about every chance you get?
  2. What is it that when you talk about it with your friends, you dominate the conversation because you like it so much?
  3. What is it that when you talk about it, your significant other rolls their eyes because they are tired of you talking about it?
You don’t even have to think about it, you know what that thing is.

That is your niche.
Some people will try and tell you not to follow your passion.

There are enough people who like what you like for you
to make money in it. Period.

The thing is.. We are running an information business here so you need Content. That is to say.. you need to simply love to TALK about your topic. Or at the very least be interested enough to review prewritten content.

It’s so much easier to whip out an ebook or a video
about something you really like.

And way easier to write a daily/weekly email if your niche
is Golf.. and you actually like golf.

The key is simply finding whats in demand in your niche.

So that’s it. You now know your perfect niche.

Moving onward...

#2: How to whip up simple “How-To” manuals
that sell like Hot cakes in your target market.
(even if you’ve Never done it before)

So there’s really two parts to this:
- What are you going to talk about?
- How do you write the pdf / create videos?

We’ve already determined your niche, now we need to come up
with content that people are willing to pay for.

The best sellers are simple one problem one solution manuals.

You find a common problem in your niche and you simplify a step-by-step process that resolves that problem.

Bob Abrahamsson is a good friend and previous client of mine who has a passion for Golf. He’s retired and on the greens almost daily and loves to talk Golf with his buddies on Facebook.

He came to me looking to make a little extra on the side and I pointed out that Golf is a great topic.

He wound up writing a small series of short punchy ebooks like “Golf Simplified: 10 Easy Techniques to Improve Your Game”.

Turns out people loved those little reports.
He sold them for $9.95 each.

Bob also set up a small Facebook group where customers of the book could join in the conversation. He charged a small entry fee to get in (though he could have charged a small recurring).

There are also other types of info products you can make.

Educational, entertainment, motivational… whatever suits your niche.

A great place to get ideas is Amazon’s Top Sellers book section:
Amazon Best Sellers: Best Books

That will show you all of the top selling
books for every category on Amazon.

Research done

Now for the Technical side...

This part is REALLY simple.
As you can see, the very training you are reading,
that you would have paid for if you were my customers,
is just a simple plain text document.

I actually wrote it in Evernote which is a notepad app.
You could use Microsoft Word, Google Docs, or the plain
text editor on your computer or tablet or smart phone.

Don’t worry about the length of pages.

It could be 10 pages or 100 pages depending on your topic.
What matters is that the content is there and you’ve delivered on the premise of the information.

A lot of people will use a “5/5” system.

Meaning they break the topic up into 5 sections
and then break those up into 5 subsections each.

When you are staring at a blank page, that 5/5 comes in handy
because you just write out the overall bullet points.

Step 1, Step 2, Step 3, Step 4, Step 5

Then break down each of those steps into 5.

Example:
REPORT: How to Build an Email list
Step 1 - Build squeeze page
Step 1 - Sign up for ClickFunnels
Step 2 - New squeeze page from template
Step 3 - Add headline
Step 4 - Call to Action
Step 5 - Opt-in form

Step 2 - Drive traffic
Step 1 - Buy FB Ads
Step 2 - Buy solo ads
Step 3 - Youtube videos
Step 4 - Forum signatures
Step 5 - Influencers

And so on...

You get the idea.
After that it’s a piece of cake to fill in that outline with the details.

Done

#3 - How to get floods of Free hungry traffic to your offers.
The traffic source I use 95% of the time for fresh blood.

One of the biggest complaints among beginners is that they don’t know where to get good traffic. In a moment you’ll realize that you will never have that problem again.

See traffic is all around you. It’s everywhere.

And the best sources of traffic are from the people producing content that caters to large audiences in their niche. (also known as "influencers")

Influencers have created a close bond with their audience. Their readers and viewers look forward to their content and their recommendations.

No matter what niche you are in, there are influencers.

These influencers don’t just churn content for free though.
They want to make money too.

They need people like you with products that they can recommend to their audience and get paid when you get sales.

Also known as affiliate commissions.

This is great for them because all they have to do is write up a quick review article or email or video and send it out to their audience(s) via email, YouTube, blogs, podcasts, Instagram followings and etc.

Most influencers work multiple platforms and social networks so you can reach different types of audiences in your niche.

Two scenarios to leverage influencers:
  1. Pay commissions per sale like an affiliate.
  2. Pay them a flat fee upfront.

Affiliate traffic is my favorite traffic because the influencer recommends (pre-sells) your product to their lists without you paying out of pocket.

They will collect a percentage of the profit from each sale that
is sent via their special link or promotion.

The systems that handle this do it all automatically for you (we’ll go over that in a bit in the technical stuff).

In addition you can offer bonuses and cash contests to your affiliates as a bigger incentive to promote harder and get more sales.

The other option is to pay upfront, usually a flat fee.

And to find out the price, simply ask.

Ask them how much they would charge to do a promotion of your product to their different networks.

Influencer traffic is the best paid traffic in the world.

It’s really as simple as that.

This is because it’s HOT traffic that the influencers are literally PRE-selling for you. Meaning these people want to buy before they ever even hit your sales page.

So I know you’re asking “where” to find influencers but honestly the answer is everywhere on every platform around you.

Look for big FB or Instagram or YouTube or Twitter or Pinterest accounts, etc.. in your niche that have a large number of followers, and contact them about paying for a shoutout or post to their page, or email to their list or blog or podcast or ANYWHERE.

Everyone speaks the language of money and anyone with a large following has been approached numerous times before, they know how to handle this question and probably even can copy/paste all the info right there for ya.

Also niche Facebook groups are a fantastic way to connect with the core people in your industry.

In just about any niche there are also groups like where influencers hang out and discuss their topic as well as live in person conventions. Putting yourself in those places can take your business to a whole different level.

You are now armed with the knowledge to get as much of the highest converting traffic as you could ever possibly want/need.

#4 The Email Marketers Golden Rule Book:
Follow these 5 simple rules & WIN
with email marketing.
(yes it’s this simple)

If you’re new to writing emails to an email list, don’t fret.
Follow these guidelines and you’ll be ok. (and you’ll make money)

1. Your subscribers are your students.
People are essentially on your list to learn. They want to consume content about the topic they are interested in and passionate about or having a problem with. Teach them.

2. Your subscribers are your friends.
These are real people, with real lives. If you met them offline then you would create an incredible connection (I’ve met some of mine and it’s a life changing experience).

Treat them as such. Treat them as your dear friends.

3. Always be talking to 1 person.
Remember that on the other side of the screen there is just one person sitting there reading. It wouldn’t make sense to talk to him like a group of people.

The easiest way to start for me is to mentally picture the actual person I am talking to, like you are sitting there at the bar hanging out with a buddy telling him about the coolest new golf club that just came out (only we give them a link directly to buy it :))

4. Ask them what they want.
The easiest way to do this is either ask them to reply to your email with their answer (ninja tip: this will also increase your deliverability rate with email servers).

You can also use a survey. Many autoresponders like Aweber and GetResponse have surveys built in or you can use a free service like SurveyMonkey.

Ask them short pointed questions like:
  • What is stopping you from doing xyz?
  • What things are you interested in seeing from me?
  • What are the top 3 things you struggle with?
  • What are the top 3 things you love to do?
  • Who do you look up to most in this industry?
  • Why did you sign up to my newsletter?
  • What do you like most about my newsletter?
  • What do you hate about my newsletter?
  • What’s the best time of day to send you an email?

Anything that will help you better understand their needs.
They will tell you. You can even offer a thank you gift for answering.. this works very well.

5. Give them what they want.
Dead simple right? They just told you what they want. So deliver it on a silver platter.

Find products you can promote as an affiliate that fulfills those wants and needs. You can google search “your niche affiliate” and find products to promote. Also on Clickbank.com, JVZoo.com, WarriorPlus.com as well as Amazon’s affiliate program, also CPA offers … Offervault.com is a good place to search for CPA offers.

And that’s it!

Follow those 5 guidelines and you’ll have no problem making money with email marketing.

#5 - The NASCAR Pit Stop Quick guide
to the Technical stuff.

So everyone’s biggest fear about running an online info product business is the “technical stuff”.

I’m here to tell you, don’t be so worried.

The technology we have today is designed for the average Joe to go in and create a sales page and use an autoresponder and everything you need is really point & click simple.

There are videos on every website for every tool you use, check Youtube even if you need help. If you don’t know “how” to do something technical just look it up on youtube and you learn or contact the support desk of the thing you are working with or find a group of people who would know and simply ask.

So here’s what you need, from a technical standpoint:
- A few simple web pages.
- Autoresponder.
- A payment processor.
- Affiliate management platform.

For website hosting I personally use LiquidWeb. There are cheaper solutions out there.
I used Host Gator for a few years. They are great. Their support isn’t bad and the price is right for folks on a tiny budget.

Their Baby plan works just fine for what we are doing and is super cheap.

You’ll need to install WordPress (unless you know HTML and can make a few simple HTML pages on your own).

WordPress is a website management platform that allows the average Joe to make a website without knowing any code. It’s mostly point and click kinda stuff.

If you find you need help, most good hosts will actually do it for you if you just ask.

An Alternative Solution

There’s a new breed of onliner that’s kicking traditional hosting to the curb and opting for the “all-you-need” solution. This is what I mostly use now.

They are turning to platforms like ClickFunnels that offer extremely powerful funnel building tools that make it effortless to build.

They host your pages as well so no dealing with hosting and all that. Just log in, manage your pages and your customers and everything from one dashboard.

I HIGHLY recommend ClickFunnels if you are looking for easy, non-technical, and don’t want to deal with hosting.

LeadPages and InstaPage are similar.

All of these will integrate easily with most popular autoresponders.

Another Alternative Solution

Have someone else build your pages and do the technical stuff for you. If you flat out just don’t want to even try to do it, then just hand it off to someone else.

A few places you can look: Upwork , Fiverr , Freelancer. are more great places to find people to build your pages.

All of these places are not just great resources for finding web designers but also people who can help you with any kind of technical thing that you could possibly need.

Autoresponders

There are several to choose from.
I currently use GetResponse.

I’ve also used Aweber, it’s good.
I hear Sendlane is good as well.

All of these technical platforms have easy to follow instructions on how to use them.

In Conclusion

You are now armed with the knowledge to change your life.
You can take the information you just learned and create for yourself a full-time income online in a very short period of time.

In the end, excuses are exactly that, excuses.

I’ve seen people go from the most incredibly bad situations and become millionaires from doing this exact business model.

PLEASE keep me updated with your progress and hit me with any questions below.

Talk soon!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Tim Allen Jr.

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jul 6, 2017
virginia
Hey man,

Just wanted to thank you for this post. I was just thinking about to generate revenue with the current assets i have (email list), and boom.... your post.

Thanks for breaking it down... is pretty simple when you break it down like you did.

Question: Did your sales come from publishing on amazon for your ebooks or directly from your various landing pages? Just trying to think about where to start first...

Joe Cassandra

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
509%
Jul 25, 2013
Woodstock, GA
I've been stuttering with doing something like this. I'm a self-employed copywriter and keep peeping over if it's worth building up a list and such. I have a handful of clients, that's where my copy income comes from.

A great resource for building a list I've found who KILLS at content is Bryan Harris over at VideoFruit. http://videofruit.com/blog/

He recommends not doing paid traffic until you hit 10,000 subscribers (as there's tons of 'influencer' strategies to leverage first)...but not sure if I agree with that.

[GREAT STUFF $REP]

jkennedy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
532%
Jul 14, 2011
Arkansas, USA
EDIT: UPDATED FAQ

There are a lot of issues being talked about below so instead of addressing everyone individually I'll address all the major concerns as a whole. here

Note: I made a video here for you guys too with live proof:

#1 - First & Foremost... this post is NOT a pitch for ANYTHING beyond selling people on a mind shift within themselves. Nothing is for sale here for money (The CB link was pasted from my document, I'll explain below). I gave this information freely and it comes from within one of MY courses.

@Argue mentioned some PLR looking thing but if it is word for word to mine then it is plagiarism because this is MY course (6 Figure Memo) that I wrote from my own experience and released it in December 2016.

This is the product:
00001837.png

If you Google that product you will see 2 things. (don't buy it, this thread contains it's contents)

That a lot of the sales copy from the sales page is here on thread... hence the "salesy" feeling people are referring to.
I did that because I wanted to spark people's interest to continue to read the post. So yeah, a little copyrighting was at play just to get people to read.. but you'll notice I'm not selling anything here, just providing.

The remainder (not salesy part) I copied directly from my 6 Figure Memo report and then edited and condensed it down for this thread. I also removed all the links (there were many more) but that CB link got past me.. I SERIOUSLY did not intend for it to be here as I already know its against forum rules... I'm not that big a goober, promise.

Everyone seems to be getting caught up on dates. Look again you will see they say "All Time" which is from the beginning of when that platform was brought into existence 11 years ago. I've been doing this for 6 (SIX) years.. I feel I've said that a time or two but I get it, everyone sees the dates. They end in 2016 because that is when I took the screenshots and created that report, I just grabbed the same images from the sales page (you'll see the same images).

But ok.. you want better and more recent proof?
I just cut a live video for you logging into my accounts (above), hopefully that will satisfy curiosity.

I created this thread from inspiration from MJ.
Two days ago I had some interaction with MJ on Facebook and it inspired me to come back (yes after years of inactivity on this forum) and share MY story of how I was able to take The Fastlane Millionaire and change my life (and hundreds of other lives) by pursuing it.

I get why people asked the questions they did and I was happy to answer them but I'll let the video lay to rest any remaining negative criticism. I simply don't respond to negativity. That's not to say I'm scared to answer tough & transparent questions, I welcome them.. but from here forward I won't respond to direct attacks on my character (which hasn't happened yet but was headed there fast).

I realize that particularly in the WarriorPlus and JVZoo realms there are some very shady individuals but I AM NOT one of them. I have a solid rep and I only work with the good guys. My circle of friends and partners include some of the top online entrepreneurs on the globe. Feel free to ask around about me, but I don't really feel the need to try and convince folks that I am the real deal.

I made this post to HELP people.
This information may not be new to some of you more experienced folk..
But for some people here this thread could change their lives.
That's my focus.

I welcome productive questions, comments & criticism.

Question: Did your sales come from publishing on amazon for your ebooks or directly from your various landing pages? Just trying to think about where to start first...

Thanks Tim.
I post them up directly on my own landing/sales pages.
So for example, MJ has a sales page for his new book UNSCRIPTED: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Entrepreneurship by MJ DeMarco, international best-selling author of The Millionaire Fastlane

Now his is all fancy with bells and whistles and that's fine but it can also be VERY plain even just black text on a white background. (I've actually found through testing that the most simple sales pages convert the best)

Last edited:

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 4, 2016
Thanks. Is the market flooded you think?

jkennedy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
532%
Jul 14, 2011
Arkansas, USA
I've been stuttering with doing something like this. I'm a self-employed copywriter and keep peeping over if it's worth building up a list and such. I have a handful of clients, that's where my copy income comes from.

A great resource for building a list I've found who KILLS at content is Bryan Harris over at VideoFruit. http://videofruit.com/blog/

He recommends not doing paid traffic until you hit 10,000 subscribers (as there's tons of 'influencer' strategies to leverage first)...but not sure if I agree with that.

[GREAT STUFF $REP]

It's worth it. And being a copywriter, you are in a prime position to bring large returns because you already know how to sell.
That's one of the biggest hurdles most people face. You can learn to write an ebook and make a webpage and so forth but learning the art of the sale is a true skill that must be developed over time.

In your position, you can easily leverage yourself to teach others how to sell their own products better.
I am your customer. I am a student of copywriting.

You could sell me $297 courses and I would buy them if I knew they would help me sell my products better.

So you already kinda know about this world from working with vendors who sell their own stuff. You've seen the money they make. You are selling their products, you need to be selling your own.

Being a copywriting you might be familiar with the JVZoo and WarriorPlus world.. I can tell you without a doubt, copywriting products sell well there (because I promote them to my list).

You might consider creating a course and partnering with someone who knows all the affiliates that can bring you traffic.

paulmp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
407%
Jul 1, 2017
Western Australia
How does "$367,709.41" over 11 years work out to be 6 figures per year?

jkennedy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
532%
Jul 14, 2011
Arkansas, USA
How does "$367,709.41" over 11 years work out to be 6 figures per year?
I never said 11 years. I said 6.
If you are looking at the dates on the screenshots,
the beginning dates are the dates from the time the platforms
were created, not my account.

And also I'll add that I'm only showing here a portion.
I do a lot of other stuff on other platforms as well.

paulmp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
407%
Jul 1, 2017
Western Australia
While I dare not speak for the entire forum, in my short experience with it, I've found that people's BS detection meters are finely tuned, so you may not get far with your material here.

The other thing that this forum is about (from my understanding) is creating real, lasting, value. Which, in my experience, is not "simple" and usually isn't quick. It does have the upside of creating repeat customers who can't wait to tell their friends about it, creating more customers.

Your post comes across in a similar tone to the people who cram a bunch of poorly edited & freely available, info into an "ebook" and try to flog it off on Amazon then repeat it 100 times, flooding the market with junk that nobody really wants. Having had no experience with your course, you may very well be creating huge value, but it does not come across that way in this post.

Anyway, all the best with your endeavours.

SvvyDO

Shooting til it hits
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 5, 2015
San Jose, CA
I first got into copywriting to try to make money as quickly as possible.
I was willing to sell half-assed products just so I can earn ANYTHING.

But then subconsciously, my character and morales stepped in. And now my copy is authentic and my product delivers REAL value.
:rofl::rofl:

Authentic copy + A damn good product + market demand = ALWAYS win.

And why upsell affiliates? when you can just create another product. Sure it'll take more time, but you get higher margins + more control.
:rofl::rofl:

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
Personally, as an experienced affiliate marketer that changed the industry for so many people, I'll give the guy some slack and credit.

Unless the screenshots are fake, this guy made $367,000 dollars with the pics he posted already. Let's just forget he said he has done more on other platforms and focus on just the shots he posted right now for what I'm about to say.

$367,000 over 6 years is better than most affiliates. $367,000 over 11 years is better than most affiliates.

Could he have done this as a 1 trick pony on 1 product in 6 months time and claimed to have done it over 6 years? Sure. Could he have done a little each day over 11 years? Sure.

Either way, if the pics are real he is doing better than 95% of the people on WaFo and Clickbank who are affiliates. The real secret is not that he is an affiliate ( which I know some of you will trip over ), but that he is a product owner.

The only thing that is suspect is the ending date of your screenshots.

You don't need to prove anything to me, I'm not asking for it. However, I've been in the affiliate game a very long time. Since 2001.

I know all the "guru's" personally and I know all the charlatans in the industry too. I know the tricks they all push.

Most of them post screenshots of their "success" and never show you the dates. What you end up buying into is their success when they found a loophole say back in 2008 and got some good sales, and then they try to pass that off as current success in 2017 to sell you their new "secrets". But you never realize the screenshots they posted are from almost a decade ago.

In your case, you did show some dates. However, they are so broad that the success *could have* been 1 loophole you found from April 2015 until Sept 2015, but we won't know since the range is so broad. I'm not saying you did, I'm just pointing out the logic.

Also, your dates stop at 10-26-2016 AND 12-30-2016. Is what you are pitching here still working now for you? I'm not trying to take away from your success, but this is something people might want to know.

But if what you are pitching is not working now, no one will want the info once they find out. Most people miss these details I just pointed out about the dates.

Again, you don't have to convince me. I personally could care less and the fact you even made money is better than 95% of the affiliates out there. That speaks volumes that you did do something right at some point in time.

However, people on this forum are going to want to know what I just brought up about the time range specifics and current 2017 screenshots.

If you show people you are still doing this successfully in 2017, that would help with credibility of your information not only here, but on WaFo and other forums where the smarter buyers will see your course is still relevant to this year.

Last edited:

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
OP- thanks for the post. Helpful as a digital product owner looking for ways to increase my sales through various channels. I haven't used an influencer strategy yet.

Personally, as an experienced affiliate marketer that changed the industry for so many people, I'll give the guy some slack and credit.

Unless the screenshots are fake, this guy made $367,000 dollars with the pics he posted already. Let's just forget he said he has done more on other platforms and focus on just the shots he posted right now for what I'm about to say.

$367,000 over 6 years is better than most affiliates. $367,000 over 11 years is better than most affiliates.

Could he have done this as a 1 trick pony on 1 product in 6 months time and claimed to have done it over 6 years? Sure. Could he have done a little each day over 11 years? Sure.

Either way, if the pics are real he is doing better than 95% of the people on WaFo and Clickbank who are affiliates. The real secret is not that he is an affiliate ( which I know some of you will trip over ), but that he is a product owner.

You don't need to prove anything to me, I'm not asking for it. However, I've been in the affiliate game a very long time. Since 2001.

I know all the "guru's" personally and I know all the charlatans in the industry too. I know the tricks they all push.

Most of them post screenshots of their "success" and never show you the dates. What you end up buying into is their success when they found a loophole say back in 2008 and got some good sales, and then they try to pass that off as current success in 2017 to sell you their new "secrets". But you never realize the screenshots they posted are from almost a decade ago.

In your case, you did show some dates. However, they are so broad that the success *could have* been 1 loophole you found from April 2015 until Sept 2015, but we won't know since the range is so broad. I'm not saying you did, I'm just pointing out the logic.

Also, your dates stop at 10-26-2016 AND 12-30-2016. Is what you are pitching here still working now for you? I'm not trying to take away from your success, but this is something people might want to know.

But if what you are pitching is not working now, no one will want the info once they find out. Most people miss these details I just pointed out about the dates.

Again, you don't have to convince me. I personally could care less and the fact you even made money is better than 95% of the affiliates out there. That speaks volumes that you did do something right at some point in time.

However, people on this forum are going to want to know what I just brought up about the time range specifics and current 2017 screenshots.

If you show people you are still doing this successfully in 2017, that would help with credibility of your information not only here, but on WaFo and other forums where the smarter buyers will see your course is still relevant to this year.

The next hot product on the market "Loophole marketing 101"

Joe Cassandra

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
509%
Jul 25, 2013
Woodstock, GA

I didn't think about this nor look closely at the dates. Now, I'm curious...

@jkennedy I think the skepticism stems from the bad stigma info-marketers get especially in those 'affiliate mills.' plus you joined the Forum in 2011 but this is only your 15th post...the credibility is somewhat thin.

I like to give people the benefit of a doubt first. I enjoyed reading the post because I've been curious about creating a 2nd income stream from my self-employed stuff. At the same time, I never wanted to be one of those info-marketer junk people who throw some fluff into an ebook for $9.95.

OP- thanks for the post. Helpful as a digital product owner looking for ways to increase my sales through various channels. I haven't used an influencer strategy yet.

The next hot product on the market "Loophole marketing 101"

Check out Bryan Harris' poster boy strategy. I mentioned him above (in no way related/affiliated with him)...I just think he puts out the best content marketing/list-building stuff around :

http://videofruit.com/blog/poster-boy/

johnp

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Aug 29, 2011
Philly
I'm little skeptical and red flags starting going off in my head just by the writing style, which is a little too good. I felt like I was being sold something all the way through. Although, not a bad post. And if it's true, then great.

I'm not an info product person, although I've thought about it at times. I believe more in using info products as lead magnets at the bottom of the value ladder. So here's my question. Aside from print newsletters and super in-depth info products that take months to put together, hasn't content marketing killed the tiny "how-do" info products?

For example, I could think of 10 ideas for my niche and a quick Google search will bring up free blog articles, top of funnel lead magnets, videos, podcasts, etc.. In my mind, it makes more sense to use your advice more for content marketing to pull people into a funnel and upsell them, especially if using something like ClickFunnels like you suggested. So idk...

I feel l like times have changed. But again, I'm not a digital product person, so what do I know.

Aside from that, the advice also seems practical for small physical private labeled products. And the section about influencers got me thinking. So thanks for that.

jmusic

Meep.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Mar 4, 2015
I'm little skeptical and red flags starting going off in my head just by the writing style, which is a little too good. I felt like I was being sold something all the way through. Although, not a bad post. And if it's true, then great.

I think maybe you guys are being too hard on the OP. He has provided a lot of value, and hasn't put any high-priced come-ons (yet!). Only criticism is the affiliate link to ClickFunnels.

Really, I think he just writes like a very experienced copywriter. Look at @SinisterLex's thread and you'll see similar delivery.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
He has provided a lot of value

Hmm. So far what was provided is a lot of info. There's a difference. When someone puts it to use and gets something out of it, then maybe others won't be so quick to call b.s. First impressions tend to be right tho. Also gut feelings. My gut feeling says red flag. Not sure why.

Looking a little closer I see an 11 year time span missing details about when sales were made. Personally, I don't care. But he's the one who posted numbers to anchor a big amount and connect it with a lifestyle. Since we don't have all the info we go to the average .. $367,000 divided by 11 years = $33,363/year.

Not even a full-time job for most people.

I'm not for or against OP. Just pointing out what I see. Maybe it's worth it if $33k a year creates your idea of a Fastlane lifestyle .. Probably 10 - 20 people already PM'd him to ask for help by now. Just because you don't see a pitch, doesn't mean it's not there. Maybe someone else will post results soon.

Look at @SinisterLex's thread and you'll see similar delivery.

I appreciate the compliment. But there's a difference in my post and the one above. I wrote mine AS I was going through the situation. Not 11 years later. OP's account is older than mine. So why is this story just now surfacing? When something seems too good to be true ..

Believe nothing. Question everything.

OP doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. The burden of due diligence is on the reader.

Stay safe.

johnp

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Aug 29, 2011
Philly
I think maybe you guys are being too hard on the OP.

I'm actually not being hard. Just saying the style of post caused red flags to go off. In my experience, I have found that I'm usually right about this stuff.

Really, I think he just writes like a very experienced copywriter. Look at @SinisterLex's thread and you'll see similar delivery.

No, not at all. I don't. I think the writing was good, but not the same.

and personally speaking, as someone who writes copy for a living every single day, I purposely don't write posts like this on forums. It's better to save all of the bells and whistles for audiences who you are trying to persuade with sales letters, emails, etc.. Not forums. I actually enjoy not writing like a copywriter when I'm on forums. And when I see someone keeping their copy tight, using really good headlines, focusing too much on readability, and pulling other little tricks out of the bag in a forum post... I get suspicious.

Again, I'm not saying that I'm against what the OP is saying or him. The post was good. It just made me suspicious. Aside from that, I don't really care.

jmusic

Meep.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Mar 4, 2015
Good points Lex. I took another look at the original post, and I think the pitch **IS** for ClickFunnels.

An Alternative Solution

There’s a new breed of onliner that’s kicking traditional hosting to the curb and opting for the “all-you-need” solution. This is what I mostly use now.

They are turning to platforms like ***link removed*** that offer extremely powerful funnel building tools that make it effortless to build.

They host your pages as well so no dealing with hosting and all that. Just log in, manage your pages and your customers and everything from one dashboard.

I HIGHLY recommend ***link removed*** if you are looking for easy, non-technical, and don’t want to deal with hosting.

LeadPages and InstaPage are similar.

All of these will integrate easily with most popular autoresponders.

I did some digging on the site that he is pitching, and while I couldn't figure out the actual affiliate commission (my internet is funky at work), the base service is $97/mo, so the commission has to be pretty hefty!

Johnp also brings up good points about him being in "sales mode" in this post...

So I will retwact my previous comment. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdE0043WyfE

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Oct 1, 2016
NYC
This guide reads very similar to this ebook I have here:

347ejkk.png

Steps are similar. This guide and the ebook I have almost go word for word. Just saying.

I agree with @SinisterLex on

"Believe nothing. Question everything."

Check out my thread on how buzzwords prey on emotions:

Buzzwords That Prey On Emotions! Click Here!

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
I think the pitch **IS** for ClickFunnels.
That is exactly how I viewed this post, a cleverly veiled pitch for clickfunnels. FYI, link removed.

ironman150

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jun 22, 2017
GREEN BAY WI
That is exactly how I viewed this post, a cleverly veiled pitch for clickfunnels. FYI, link removed.
I don't see it that way (or i'm not clever). Too many alternative solutions offered. hmmm

jkennedy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
532%
Jul 14, 2011
Arkansas, USA
OK ok... hold on there for a second.

There are a lot of issues being talked about here so instead of addressing everyone individually I'll address all the major concerns as a whole.

Note: I made a video here for you guys too with live proof:

#1 - First & Foremost... this post is NOT a pitch for ANYTHING beyond selling people on a mind shift within themselves. Nothing is for sale here for money (The CB link was pasted from my document, I'll explain below). I gave this information freely and it comes from within one of MY courses.

@Argue mentioned some PLR looking thing but if it is word for word to mine then it is plagiarism because this is MY course (6 Figure Memo) that I wrote from my own experience and released it in December 2016.

This is the product:
00001837.png

If you Google that product you will see 2 things. (don't buy it, this thread contains it's contents)

That a lot of the sales copy from the sales page is here on thread... hence the "salesy" feeling people are referring to.
I did that because I wanted to spark people's interest to continue to read the post. So yeah, a little copyrighting was at play just to get people to read.. but you'll notice I'm not selling anything here, just providing.

The remainder (not salesy part) I copied directly from my 6 Figure Memo report and then edited and condensed it down for this thread. I also removed all the links (there were many more) but that CB link got past me.. I SERIOUSLY did not intend for it to be here as I already know its against forum rules... I'm not that big a goober, promise.

Everyone seems to be getting caught up on dates. Look again you will see they say "All Time" which is from the beginning of when that platform was brought into existence 11 years ago. I've been doing this for 6 (SIX) years.. I feel I've said that a time or two but I get it, everyone sees the dates. They end in 2016 because that is when I took the screenshots and created that report, I just grabbed the same images from the sales page (you'll see the same images).

But ok.. you want better and more recent proof?
I just cut a live video for you logging into my accounts (above), hopefully that will satisfy curiosity.

I created this thread from inspiration from MJ.
Two days ago I had some interaction with MJ on Facebook and it inspired me to come back (yes after years of inactivity on this forum) and share MY story of how I was able to take The Fastlane Millionaire and change my life (and hundreds of other lives) by pursuing it.

I get why people asked the questions they did and I was happy to answer them but I'll let the video lay to rest any remaining negative criticism. I simply don't respond to negativity. That's not to say I'm scared to answer tough & transparent questions, I welcome them.. but from here forward I won't respond to direct attacks on my character (which hasn't happened yet but was headed there fast).

I realize that particularly in the WarriorPlus and JVZoo realms there are some very shady individuals but I AM NOT one of them. I have a solid rep and I only work with the good guys. My circle of friends and partners include some of the top online entrepreneurs on the globe. Feel free to ask around about me, but I don't really feel the need to try and convince folks that I am the real deal.

I made this post to HELP people.
This information may not be new to some of you more experienced folk..
But for some people here this thread could change their lives.
That's my focus.

I welcome productive questions, comments & criticism.

jmusic

Meep.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Mar 4, 2015

[GREAT STUFF $REP]

Off topic, but I just checked out Bryan Harris's blog that you mentioned.

There's some gold in there! Particularly this page where he talks about his current state and desired end state for his team.

Rep transferred.

http://videofruit.com/blog/2016-year-review/

DanInSyd

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Nov 7, 2016
I'll give the OP the benefit of the doubt, I read the post and didn't feel as though I was being sold anything. Now i'm still pretty green when it comes to business, so maybe people like me don't see the signs that some of the more experienced guys here on TFLF can spot from 100 paces. Having said that, it does read a bit like a sales pitch, this is probably 50% by product from the copy and paste nature, and 50% intended to come across like that (as mentioned by the OP).

I was interested to read it though so thanks to @jkennedy. I have been thinking of writing a book related to the field I am experienced in, but i will certainly look into whether this can be broken down successfully in to guides, as I may be able to parallel this with book sales etc, for small problems people need to solve.

Thanks
Dan

jkennedy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
532%
Jul 14, 2011
Arkansas, USA
I have been thinking of writing a book related to the field I am experienced in, but i will certainly look into whether this can be broken down successfully in to guides, as I may be able to parallel this with book sales etc, for small problems people need to solve.

Thanks
Dan

A great way you could leverage short reports to create a bigger bang for your book release would be to release a few for free in exchange for their email address. Then when your book is ready to release, you can push all those subscribers to it creating an initial rush of sales and shooting you up through the best sellers lists.

In addition you can collect those emails, Go into Facebook and upload them as a custom audience and run ads to them on Facebook... as well as create a "look-a-like audience" for your ad that creates a new audience based on the audience you select (the one you uploaded, subscribers).

Look-a-like audiences are great for extending the reach of your ads by the millions to the similar audience.

Dunkafelics

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Jun 12, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
@jkennedy
The lesson here is to make sure you are going through the appropriate channels on the forum if links are getting posted to your product, ie. The Marketplace.

I think some people get too caught up in the type of product being pitched, OP did provide a lot of information if one was looking to do this sort of sales.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.