The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My life changing experience and your tips for a 16 year old :)

1Ivanov1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 25, 2017
Italy
I bought the book from a guy that suggested that this was an amazing book the day after i buy it. It stood on my desk for a few days but then i decided let's see what's in there!
I started reading and couldn't stop, i was magnetized excitement filled up my heart and a passion was born, but before then i was living a mediocre thinking life, well kind of not completely mediocre but Since "Entered" puberty my dreams collapsed and I had no purpose in studying because I knew that I'll have to do "some" job out there. As i started reading about "door 3" there it was excitement filled my veins and I wanted to absorb everything from the book, it became like a passionate desire to learn, I started underlining every important aspect.
I was committed in changing my life, the kid with no purpose, I didn't want to be like the others anymore, a sidewalker or a mediocre thinking machine thought by gurus and people that haven't undestood the Fastlane road.
From now on I will be committed responsible and accountable I want PROCESS to be my best experience. I want a free life experience journeys with l like minded friends and have a great time while being young and not in my sixties I will use the wealth formula and I actually found out how much my net income should be, ahahah, to support the lifestyle I want 113.750 by MJ's calculations. I WILL use CENTS; SUCS; and i WILL use The King, The Queen, The Bishop, The Knight; The Rook and the Pawn. And everything else you taught me trough out this Amazing book!!! You changed my life I'm immensely grateful for the passion that you've given me to be committed to study to reach my dream I am so interested to know everything about business branding coding and all the information to build a company that you don't even know ahahahah!!!!
Thank you again! From ~Stivan
A sixteen year old kid from Bulgaria!
Living in Italy and committed to start a company to solve the needs of people in the U.S.A
Think Producer!!!
Serve the Consumer!!!!
By the way what would you suggest for a 16 year old dude to to ? :D

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
that suggested that this was an amazing book

I'm guessing it's my first book TMF ?

Welcome to the forum, nice to see another youngster gain awareness to the Matrix that surrounds him. ;-)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.