The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Max Crowe

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jul 20, 2017
Estonia, Tallinn

Well Hi there!

Did I do good enough job grabbing your attention with that number in the title? I hope so!
Unfortunately It was the only purpose of that number. So feel free to hate and critique me now, but since you're already here , hey why not read my story?:smuggy:

content+marketing+memes

My name is Max, I am 19 years old, I was born in a Russian family living in Estonia (where I currently live), I speak 3 languages: Russian, Estonian, English *obviously* , and studying Spanish.
I just graduated from high school and about 4 months ago I decided to change my life. I don't really want to go into much detail here as of what made me take this road, but I'll say that it was a really painful event in my life (and a valuable lesson). A low point so to say..

Anyway , before that I was just another average teenager with not much dreams or goals, I live in a middle class family, father had a business but in reality it was just a job disguised as a business (he had to be present for it to work). At least my mother didn't have to work.
And for my whole life I've been pressured by them to go study engineering in a university , because
'it pays good' , naturally ,dumb me believed that a salary of 2000€ a month and close to zero freedom is what I want in life. That brainwashing went on for around 7 years during my high school time, until now.

Here's what happened after that event:

I made an oath to commit to lifelong learning, to constantly keep evolving.

I started reading books (I'm still amazed, I hated reading books before 0_0)
I just finished @MJ DeMarco 's The Millionaire Fastlane and that's how I found this brilliant forum. And I'm glad I did. And the book, I'm sure most will agree that EVERY person who wants his life changed should read this book.
(Also I found out that there's another book that needs to be read - UNSCRIPTED ! What an amazing day today, can't wait to get my hands on this one:party:)

But I can't say that this was the only book that changed my perspective of the world.

So far I've read 9 books, learned a lot from them, but as addressed in MFL I didn't take action, and that's a problem.

Now, I do have a goal, many actually, both short term and long term. One of the short term goals being to move out of the family home & long term is to create a business that will impact/help at least 10,000,000 people (Why that number? I have honestly no idea, impact millions - earn millions I guess).
And I do plan to go to university, to study International Business Administration.

<<<<<< And that house you see in my profile picture, yeah, that's also one of my goals, It's in Montecito, California. I also have it as a wallpaper on my computer and my phone. So my goal is with me all the time.

I cannot express how excited I am that I've found such a great community and a place to learn!

If you have any questions , please feel free to ask , I'm always interested in a discussion, networking and learning!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome, there should be TMF in Estonian language coming soon.

20170711 Miljonäri kiirtee kaas 3D.png

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.