The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dbol07

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 28, 2017
philadelphia, pa
oh man, I've listened to TMF on audible about 9 times in the last 3 months and I'm listening to Unscripted currently. Life changing, I wish I had discovered TMF back in 2011 when I went through a complete life shift.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BigInJapan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jun 29, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I listened to the Audiobook. Great work!

andrewbaltimore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Feb 19, 2016
Read the book a couple of years ago. I agreed on pretty much everything and I loved the like-minded of MJ.

SamuelMazzotta

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
May 31, 2017
Italy
Ciao ragazzi!! Ho letto questo illuminating book, TMF !!! my life is change, i only want to free my life and go to the Fastlane first is possible.
Grazie MJ!

D-C-338

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 30, 2017
Britain
After reading multiple business, finance and other "guru" books I came across "The Millionaire Fastlane " and I wish I had read this book years ago. A lot of the other books give some good advice and an insight into what it takes to be successful but the millionaire fastlane cuts out all of the BS and really opens your eyes to what is possible in life. Thanks MJ for taking the time to write this book, theres no doubt it has changed my way of thinking and the way I live my life, along with countless other people, so thank you.

FinanceKafi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 30, 2017
Durham
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ
I read the book and listened to the audiobook several times

FastlaneAaron

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 28, 2016

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ

I've read it. Great book!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Is the Unscripted book a very, very similar one or is there a lot of new context to learn from?

The new one (unscripted ) is also recommendable or is the same with new chapters?

Wondering if "Unscripted " will help?

IMO, Unscripted is a more holistic approach to wealth, money, and life. Read what others have said:

Book - I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

I feel that you'll get a mix of both opinions, some thinking that TMF is better, and others thinking UNSCRIPTED is better.

The divergence is probably where that individual is on their journey.

As the author, I feel UNSCRIPTED is better than TMF ... and yes, it does have a lot of new concepts and principles therein with some rehash (which was necessary for those who never read TMF).

Kevin Falting

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jul 1, 2017
Wichita

Thanks, MJ

read the book, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Zhukovic

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
485%
Jul 1, 2017
The Libraries of the World
Hey! Finished The Millionaire Fastlane just yesterday. I heard about this book before but never really seemed to get time reading it, though it seemed interesting.

Interesting was one hell of an understatement. It was fantastic.

hatedsalesrep

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jul 2, 2017
Orlando, FL

Thanks, MJ
Just read it! Reading Unscripted now.

Koen_88

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jun 6, 2017
Netherlands
I read and listened to it parallel with each other, its a real kick in the butt! Unscripted just fell on the doormat last week so I'll be continuing the buttkicking.

After reading it i'm going to try and start a company of my own. a new thread is on it's way ;-)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.