The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

finally figured out how to post a introduction even tho i been here to weeks

Tanisha

Bronze Contributor
Jun 16, 2017
sacramento
hi my name's tanisha, and well i just got tired of seeing or in my case not seeing my family monday thru friday repeatedly for years and years, i mean the only time we really visit is on the weekends which even then they are to tired and are resting up and the holidays which they work over time for extra shopping money so its never been a actual get to know each other very well and i hate to say that its more like acquantances living under the same roof that you see come in late at night have a quick bite to eat then sleep, i dont wanna live that way any more and i definately dont wanna do it for 40 years, i dont know i feel like times going by so fast but not much is being done with the time we've been given, and its frustrating and really angers me and i dont judge those who do this there whole lives i just dont understand why youd wanna miss out on so much life, i just am crying right now im so down, and the other day i saw this video,

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KTe4Ll-krQ

basically teaching the worst financial advice i ever heard and this is what teens / young adults are supposed to believe? i just dont know anymore but anyways im gonna keep pressing on and take it one day at a time, thank you mj

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...