The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

16 and 2 businesses already made

Kubaoo1

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jun 18, 2017
Poland, Europe
Hey,
thank you for a chance to tell here my story. I'm college age - 16 and have the same plans for the future as Fastlane map after reading TMF . Firstable I wanna say that I live in Poland, Europe so please don't pay attention at some English grammar and so on mistakes. I've made a process in any my earning money ideas but now I had to stop because of the parents which say that I can't do any Internet business until 18 - it's illegal here to make money on my own before having registred business and doing it is impossible before 18 (in mostly countries likely too). I had 2 ideas, both about little e-commerce - maybe it's not THAT FastLane but still.

First idea I've made: Dropshipping (no money needed to start)

My first idea was to dropship popular shoes from Chinese sellers from ebay.com to polish allegro.pl (something like ebay/amazon etc. - the only and the biggest site like that in Poland). Idea and performance was great. In month I've made average polish sallary dropshiping only 3 types of shoes - kinda good, right:)? It was cool to know I'm earning more money than my teachers, working +/- 40min/day.

The performance was simple - someone buys shoes on allegro.pl -> I buy the same shoes at ebay.com paying 1/2 Allegro's price

Why I ended with this? I wanted to try something new and increase experiance- maybe not that good at salary but simply something other and new.

So my second idea: Selling snapbacks all over the Europe

Anyone from Europe could buy my snapback but tbh 95% of buyers were German. I bought at first on Alibaba.com 50 pcs of snapbacks with a sign at the unit price $5.6 and selling for 20EUR. There were other sellers on eBay doing this, selling even for 10EUR but they all had that kind of a snapback in one color in their offer - black - I ordered on Alibaba to do them in color burgundy, waited 2,5 weeks to be made and shipped for me and it started. Sales was great, even better as with my first idea, so I was REALLY shocked. Innovation made!

My mom found out about these my actions because of transaction history of my debt card and that's why I had to end with these.

In that time I really learned much more than anytime of my life.

Now I have few ideas to do just after reaching 18 and have fun with taking action

Thank anyone for reading this and feel free to comment below, I wanna know your thoughts about it:)

Greets

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Rafael_PL

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jun 19, 2017
Wrocław, Poland
That great man, I am going to do something simmilar like you and simultaneously working on my mobile apps. If I have some questions, can ask you at private message?
BTW, I live in Poland too :)

Bach89

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Dec 24, 2016
Hey buddy, welcome to the forums and congrats on your success. Keep reading, keep learning, and continue to utilize your young mind for new ideas and innovations. My first major success where I was making my teacher's salary was at 16 as well - and I, like you was out of the business within the first year as well. Never lose that spark, you've got a whole life of entrepreneurialism ahead of you!

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
My mom found out about these my actions because of transaction history of my debt card and that's why I had to end with these.
Reps+ for this!
Not because you had to end, but you made quite a good run at it to warrant SCRIPT resistance even from your own family. I imagine that you and your mum had quite the discussion there! :)
Don't be embarassed...I've been there before!
Go get your own card if you can. If you are already of adult age it shouldn't be a problem. I think it was @JasonR who said that your biz should have its own account or card. It's like a separate entity, when grown to max potential, it can operate well enough on its own outside of your time. You can say that the card itself might be a seedling for that!

Same goes for paypal.

I'm as surprised as you are as innovation doesn't have to be that costly. Well done there!

I still think it can work. Just get your own card next time and handle the finances independently of your parents or whatever. You did well, it's no failure at all. You didn't get knocked out by bankruptcy or some other shit, so it's no biggie, at least.

Welcome to the forum.

Kubaoo1

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jun 18, 2017
Poland, Europe
Thanks all of you for replies, I really appreciate it, a new fresh sight at the thing is always good to know.

If I have some questions, can ask you at private message?
BTW, I live in Poland too :)

Yea, feel free to contact me.

Hey buddy, welcome to the forums and congrats on your success. Keep reading, keep learning, and continue to utilize your young mind for new ideas and innovations. My first major success where I was making my teacher's salary was at 16 as well - and I, like you was out of the business within the first year as well. Never lose that spark, you've got a whole life of entrepreneurialism ahead of you!

Thanks for motivation man!!:) I read ebooks to improve my knowladge.

Go get your own card if you can. If you are already of adult age it shouldn't be a problem.

I'm still 16 so it's not that easy to do it by my own. I could do this with PayPal but I can't (at least in Poland) withdraw money from ATM with PayPal and transferring to a bank account will be visible for parents so that I simply have to stop right now and get and improve present ideas that can make me rich in the future.

Thanks you all for kind words:)

Ivan2BAlive

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 24, 2017
Louisville, KY
. . . . . but now I had to stop because of the parents which say that I can't do any Internet business until 18 - it's illegal here to make money on my own before having registred business and doing it is impossible before 18 (in mostly countries likely too). I had 2 ideas, both about little e-commerce - maybe it's not THAT FastLane but still.

First off, welcome to the forum

Congrats on your first run in building wealth at such a young age. I'm pretty sure there are other venues to deposit your cash into until you turn 18. I never heard such as system where it's illegal to make money before you're 18. Man, that sucks. But understand this that your loved ones, friends, and maybe even co-workers will try and get you in the slow-lane or "scripted" lifestyle. What you've built or achieved they don't quite understand. So until then, all you can do is smile and carry on. You have a bright future ahead of you. Just remember to not follow the crowd and do you're own thing.

Again congrats :).

Napoolion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Feb 8, 2014
Welcome to the forum. Cool hustle.
Why not discuss with your parents and keep doing what you were doing. I mean, sure, legally you are not doing business, but your grandma can do business... Why not get ahead start. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...