The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

meteora

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 11, 2015
Listened to it on Audible a few months ago and now have it in print to read over / study.

Nhyira Quansah

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 6, 2017
Accra, Ghana
I have read it and really enjoyed it. It's really an eye opener. I am practicing everything written by MJ so I can push myself to the next level.

Sent from my Infinix-X600 using Tapatalk

Darin

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jun 14, 2017
Missouri, USA
I just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane and what hit me was I'm glad that the price of this book doesn't reflect it's true value or I would not have been able to buy it (yet).

For years I've been studying and reading and learning about finances and money and business, but until I read TMF I couldn't seem to put all the pieces of the puzzle together. Like a prisoner who finds the guard's key ring but is still sitting in his cell flipping through the keys because he can't quite figure out how to use what he has.

Thanks MJ! You have been instrumental in changing my life and I am forever in your debt.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mikey3times

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jun 21, 2013
Massachusetts
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I read the book years ago, but somehow never got the badge so...BOOM. Now I have it!

Jeff Crosden

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 14, 2015
I listened to the book during my boring 1.5 hour commute in winter last year, 45 minutes of which was walking through freezing NJ. I probably would not have lasted through those trenches were it not for the inspiration. Thanks MJ!

romonov099

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 24, 2015
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ
read....

Kubaoo1

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jun 18, 2017
Poland, Europe
Read the polish version of the book! Every single book which is a quite longer poem makes me bored... this one was fascinating with every new paragraph.. really. The knowladge from there at all 'underpined' my beliefs and conviction.
THANKS MJ for doing such a great job! And thanks to the man that showed me this book.

Cheers:)

Antimo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 23, 2017
Milan

Thanks, MJ

I read the italian version in December 2015 and I really loved it, because it pumped me up! Today I just got UN-SCRIPTED and I cannot wait to read it!

Thanks MJ

Last edited by a moderator:

FullTimePreneur

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 6, 2015
Jersey City
Read this book twice because I couldn't get enough of it the first time! I'm looking forward to joining the community, learning a bunch, providing a ton of value!

blong00

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 1, 2016

Thanks, MJ

Read the book!! Love the 5 commandments! I'm going to try to apply it to my parent's business and eventually my own.

Last edited by a moderator:

scps

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 26, 2017
South East Asia

Thanks, MJ

Hi bought the TMF book and manage to complete reading it over the weekend.

The Good:
2 words to describe the experience after reading the book - epiphany inducing! It is completely refreshing to read a straight talking author and a practitioner of those beliefs!

The Neutral:
While some people may feel that MJ could be belaboring some points (conversationally at least) but I am for that because this demonstrates the importance of the point that he's trying to get across. I am sure we are all guilty of that some time.

The Bad:
Don't turn those pages but once you do you cannot stop - is this even legal???

Thanks MJ!

P.S. Will be getting copies of this book as a Christmas present for my team :)

Action8900

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 27, 2017
Sacramento

Thanks, MJ
This is the book that started me on my journey a year ago and I continue to refer to it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.