The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

JourneyToAbundance

Free time is my most valuable asset
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
378%
Mar 11, 2012
Salt Lake City
I read "The Millionaire Fastlane " 6 years ago but didn't follow the key principles and practices. I just returned back to this forum after a six year hiatus. I'm currently reading Unscripted and it is providing the psychological underpinnings that I need to move forward. I'm putting together a daily practice and a system to ensure that I continue to gain knowledge so I can eventually live a life of abundance. I am grateful to be part of the forum again.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mick Hayes

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 16, 2015
Ireland
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Bought the book just after Christmas 2014, excellent read, pulls no punches.
Thanks for the wake up call. :)

Roderick Powers

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 29, 2017
Hastings, Michigan
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

Just finished the book today. Amazing life changing read. It calls you to higher ground for sure !!

Last edited by a moderator:

SirPsychoSexy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
335%
May 25, 2017
France
Read this one too. Back in 2012 haha. Bought it for a laugh thinking it was a joke self-help crap, got smacked in the face instead. I'm glad I had the opportunity to read this book when I was young as it is a major help to build the foundation for a grinding and thriving mindset

Michael Greene

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jun 2, 2015
Detroit
I've read the book, definitely an eye opener. I've told more than a few people it's probably the only book on entrepreneurship you'll ever need.

Vezere

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Mar 3, 2017
Canada

Thanks, MJ

I've read the book. Great job!

TheCj

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jan 3, 2017
Ontario, Canada
I read the book years ago all i got from it was author got lucky with good website name, re-read it this last year after having started a side gig learned more about what am missing in terms of my process i live by needs to be rewritten. Will be re-reading again like Grant Cardone says i have a lot of shit to knock out of head.

Forgot to say Thanks for the book! and this forum!

Last edited:

JNew

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 29, 2017
Clarksville Tn
Just read the book last week. Been listening to the audiobook on repeat also. I really loved what you wrote about the relationship between money and happiness. I've been on my own entrepreneurial path for a few years now and I've gotten into a few heated debates with people in the "money not being able to buy happiness" crowd, they'd cite some study about America being one of the richest nations but not one of the happiest, ironically none of these people seemed "happy" and they weren't necessarily poor either but when I'm always talking about financial freedom before 30 or becoming a billionaire by 50 some people feel the need to project their own limiting beliefs.. specifically "money won't bring you happiness" I'd retort with "well poverty won't bring you happiness either" but always knew there was something more to it than that. When I read this book there it was: money buys more freedom (of both time and experiences) which cultivates happiness unless that money is acquired via "more indentured time" or less freedom (of both time and experiences) which inevitably leads to unhappiness. This is why the sheep herder is happier than the ad exec making 150k a year. He has less money but more freedom. I think this was something I needed to sort out in my own mind to guard against any subconscious weeds. This gave me clarity and order against the insidious notion that money is somehow destructive to happiness. Thank you.

Mido

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
May 29, 2017
EGYPT

Thanks, MJ
Read it.

Pat D. Rick

uhhh...42?
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Jun 11, 2016
I read the book one time and am now listening to the audiobook for the third time.
Information is priceless. My copy of UNSCRIPTED should arrive tomorrow.

SharmCity

What’s the one thing I’m avoiding today?
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
582%
May 30, 2017
Maryland
Finished the book a couple days ago. I had low expectations (I've read a lot of feel-good guru crap), but was pleasantly surprised by the real and applicable business principals therein.

Going to start on Unscripted later today...

TeganNFreedom

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 30, 2017
California
I've read TMF and am in the middle of Unscripted .

Thank you for writing these. They've given me a lot of "well duh" moments. They've put into words all the things I should have figured out over the years but didn't because I've been conditioned to listen to someone telling me what to do or to help me solve my problems. They've flipped that mindset on its head to where I know I'm in charge of my own life and can make what I want happen. Undoing all that conditioning is going to take some time, but reading your books has tumbled the first domino.

Razdaz87

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Jul 20, 2014
I've read this book 3 times. It's achieved the highest mark a book can get from me: toilet reading. And I mean that in the most respectful way. Thanks MJ.

BrendenUncaged

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Jun 1, 2017
Tampa
I've read it. Thanks MJ! Its perplexing to think about how much wealth/value you're (in)directly generating by inspiring so many people to go fastlane.

Jadyndad

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
362%
Jun 1, 2017
Singapore
Read it! Waiting for Unscripted to arrive in the mail.

One of the best books ever written about entrepreneurship. It changed my concept about wealth and how to achieve it.

Recommending it to all my friends who wish to pursue life in the fastlane!

Thanks again MJ!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.