The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Re introduction

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
Hello, Some of you old timers might remember me. Crazy new penny chasing, No listening to advice Forex trading Czar til DoddFrank took me down while in Beta... What ever..The list goes on.

I reached a point Where I had given up. I thought maybe I was too crazy to make it... I'm smart enough, but My emotional capacity got left between my Brother peeing in my mouth (true story) and my father kicking my a$$.

Enough of the pity party as they are both dead now. And speaking of death...

My Sister's Husband died a few weeks ago. And they are very much fastlane, although white trash fastlane.... I guess it runs in the family... But her husband left behind something I think could be a gold mine.

It's in the sex industry and is generating $168k a year gross sales, 54% gross profit and she wants out now that her husband is dead.

She wants to sell for $200k cash....

It's rinky dink white trash operation but I would help manage it as well as be part of the labor force to turn it to a monster. I have some labor and operations already chomping at the bit as well as a small amount of seed capital but not enough to buy her out.

Serious Inquiries only

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Serious Inquiries only

So you return to the forum because you want to violate the rules and solicit us for a buyer or investor?

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
If it's in violation I apologize. Please feel free to delete. Just asking. I have other avenues. I had a few beers and threw that post up. A lapse in Judgement no Doubt.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...