The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is it possible to get a signed copy of UNSCRIPTED (and possibly TMF, too)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polarbeans

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Nov 18, 2014
I'm traveling with my girlfriend through California, Arizona, Utah and Nevada by car (lying in a motel in Santa Cruz, right now). I'm probably going to visit Phoenix :)

Now, @MJ DeMarco is it possible by any chance to meet up in Scottsdale, or anywhere you'd like, to sign copies of your books?

I have neither of the books with me (I live in Sweden and I haven't been able to order UNSCRIPTED yet), so I will then have to pick them up at a store or if you have copies you can sell to me, I can pay them by cash directly to you.

Anyway, I'm a huge fan, I understand if it's not possible/you don't want to/have time or for other reasons it won't happen, but I figured it's worth a try :)

---

As a side note, if anyone (with a positive reputation on this forum) is in the surroundings of:

Monterey
Santa Barbara
Malibu
Santa Monica
LA
San Diego
Phoenix
Grand Canyon
Antelope Canyon
Zion
Las Vegas
Death Valley
Yosemite
Lake Tahoe
Sacramento
Napa Valley
San Fran

... And would like to meet up, I am interested :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I'm traveling with my girlfriend through California, Arizona, Utah and Nevada by car (lying in a motel in Santa Cruz, right now). I'm probably going to visit Phoenix :)

Now, @MJ DeMarco is it possible by any chance to meet up in Scottsdale, or anywhere you'd like, to sign copies of your books?

I have neither of the books with me (I live in Sweden and I haven't been able to order UNSCRIPTED yet), so I will then have to pick them up at a store or if you have copies you can sell to me, I can pay them by cash directly to you.

Anyway, I'm a huge fan, I understand if it's not possible/you don't want to/have time or for other reasons it won't happen, but I figured it's worth a try :)

---

As a side note, if anyone (with a positive reputation on this forum) is in the surroundings of:

Monterey
Santa Barbara
Malibu
Santa Monica
LA
San Diego
Phoenix
Grand Canyon
Antelope Canyon
Zion
Las Vegas
Death Valley
Yosemite
Lake Tahoe
Sacramento
Napa Valley
San Fran

... And would like to meet up, I am interested :)

I am doing some PR work for MJ on his new launch, and one of the first things I made him agree to was to not do what he would want to do for readers/fans, which is custom orders and/or meetups beyond the official forum get together. This has nothing (literally zero) to do with your request, and he is honored by every single one of them. However, in order to keep his calendar clear he agreed to let me push back on these. He literally gets hundreds of similar requests monthly. However, it is possible that around the holidays if time permits he may make a limited amount of signed copies available, so stay tuned in case he decides to do that. Meanwhile, the book has now launched on Amazon and can be expedited to where ever your travels take you next directly through Amazon. Also, keep in mind that there will likely be a meetup/conference in February in Scottsdale, and if you can make it to that you would be able to meet MJ in person at that time. Safe travels to you and your gal.

I am closing this thread so that we don't get flooded here with similar requests and to keep this thread from getting much traction on G00Gle. - Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!