The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Reign

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 12, 2015
Read it 3 years ago, completely transformed my life. Left my sidewalk lifestyle for something more purposeful. Thanks MJ - you'll hear all about my travels in the fast lane soon enough..

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RicoCelli

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 22, 2017
Canada
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Read the book//

MartinM

Online Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Nov 19, 2013
Denver, CO
MJ, your Millionaire Fastlane book was a book that I needed in both high school and college.

I am now proud to say that I have gone through Fastlane University. I have been meaning to do a "Respect the Process" post, but ever since I finished this book I have been building a marketing software over the past 8 months and we are almost in Beta ready to launch this sucker.

By writing this book, you have saved those who are willing to listen and learn a ton of time by incrementally breaking down the mathematics, the philosophy, and the know how of what it truly takes to be a successful entrepreneur. While creating my software, I continually ask myself if my product serves true value to the marketplace at a price that the market is willing and able to pay for.

Over my entire lifetime, I have felt lied to in various ways of what it takes to be a young successful business man. Surprisingly your chapter on just being a person and establishing your personal priorities is a basic thing that no business school will ever cover. Thanks for passing down your knowledge and wisdom. Thanks for writing the book. This book has completely transformed my entire personal and professional life.

In less than 2-3 years I now have a bigger home than I could have ever imagined. I have two top of the line cars. I have a stinking half-pipe in my RV garage. My wife and I have all of our debt paid off except for one car, of which not too much is left on that one as well. This didn't all happen because it landed on my lap. It happened because I hustled since I was 16 years old to get to this point. Now I am 33, healthy, have a great family, awesome friends, and I am developing software that people can use all over the world. I am also partnered with a publicly traded company on the NYSE.

Little old me. Who would have known? In all honesty I was no brainiac, but I know how to be persistent and work hard. And that is all that I have done since my first business at 16. Here's to never quitting or listening to other people's opinions; and to those who thought I was crazy to work for myself.

For this, I would like to request a badge :)

Thanks MJ,
Martin

Action Mike

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Nov 9, 2016
I read The Millionaire Fast Lane. It was one of the main books I have read that really helped open my eyes in many ways. It helped move me from a slow lane plan to a Fast Lane plan (I used to think the slow lane plan was a fast lane plan :0 ).

Loved it and will read Unscripted soon also.

dh5114

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 13, 2011
I've read TMF when it came out, got PDF version from Viperion I believe...

Well, it changed my view on doing business and earlier today I ordered both TMF and Unscripted paperbacks from Amazon agan -- to have it in my library and save both gems for my son and daughter, so when they're ready to start their own path, they'll have solid advice from the start and not have to waste years stumbling in the dark while chasing BSOs...

Thanks MJ!

ricerocket63

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Jan 31, 2008
Belmont, MA
Read the book some years ago now, 6 maybe, right after it came out? and then my life went into a completely different direction, not of my own choosing, and still scrapping to get back to my mission. Recently brought the book back out and on my nightstand to re-read as part of getting back to it! Thanks MJ for writing, and looking forward to reading Unscripted .

Last edited:

DustinH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
May 24, 2017
Nashville
I bought the book after hearing an endorsement from Hal Elrod last year. I've read it 3 times and it never gets old. The book has the answers to the questions I've been asking for the last 10 years since I graduated college.

After I graduated, I was definitely not a Sidewalker but I was on pace to be a Slow-laner. I read Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover, among other books. After a couple years of Slow-lane thinking and working a corporate job, I kept asking myself if this path would actually lead to wealth and knew in my mind it would not. After years of searching for answers, MJ has published a book in which I can finally relate. I'm working on Unscripted and will post when I'm finished reading.

Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

Blake C

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Apr 21, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I've read the book!

Crazy good. First 1/2 (about the sidewalk/slowlane) resonated with me - I learned and defeated the sidewalk through education (personal finance reading) at about 14, then progressed to be an ultimate slowlaner until about 24, with a constant pent up burning to be in business. Now at 26 I'm an enlightened slowlaner!

MJ you're a ledge. 11/10 would recommend (and have been; I've always found a lot of people are so stuck in slowlane or sidewalk mentality they instantly push away the new ideas I'm studying).

SpaceRanger

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 27, 2017
Viera, FL
Listened to the audio version. Truly an incredible listen with lots of detail and a completely different perspective than most other business/entrepreneurial books. Just joined the Forum today and looking forward to interacting with like-minded people!

Art van Zanten

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 25, 2015

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book

YOMANU

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
May 21, 2017
Belgium
Jep, read the book. More eager than ever to change my professional career and build a successfull business.
Took me 5 days, now getting obsessed with more reading and learning.

pbellot

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
May 27, 2017
Gulfport, Ms

Thanks, MJ

I've read both TMF , (and just finished) UnScripted . I love them both. I only suggest both books to people that I believe to have the potential to use and understand the guidance written. Otherwise, the books would be wasted on a sidewalker or slowlaner. I am trying my best to get my co-workers to believe there are better choices in this world. It's hard to communicate to rocks and walls. I still try. Hoping that I can improve their life as much as MJ's books improved mine.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.