The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

No filter

Anything related to matters of the mind

mtak.doc

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
464%
Feb 28, 2017
South

That was a pretty convincing logo for me, In an attempt to create evidence for myself that i have taken a FTE and use the negative energy to become unstoppable and turn this moment into and event in my life, That i can look back on and point at and say i started and i shocked everybody by making it happen without stopping.

This is what i did, I took out a classified add to sell a 4 figure item and in a few days i received a mail from an interested party.

After taking my Paypal information this is what i received.

Forwarding this info to paypal i was surprised to receive a call from them explaining that this is a scam.

And on the same day later that night i received a gift in the form of a joint venture with an agency. "When you get asked if you know how to do something say yes and then go and find out how to do it!"

xZNDGA5_1UKO9pUFAdIpp1LaL6Hept2H0b8t3IY8yKOrTVpeL-apUAnjGFLWEeL2JhrwQ8Uw3B5McwJo4_Iy2jWF-ncXXpQccnXR8enjjwAc74d4qvD0i7M4WQ=s0-d-e1-ft

tKK2KQA-Vcfw6YcmEbTdrCI6ik_Y0tOL9GkOwcdsYjpikB6_wvkjFgzsRQCi0ZjEigrOyWTCKQsMBCnNNQr1kFWg9N0=s0-d-e1-ft

You've received an instant payment

Hello Lawrence,

This e-Mail confirms that you have received an Instant payment of R11,256.00 ZAR from Kevin Molinari S via PayPal MERCHANDISE Payment Service.

Reversals : This method of payment can not be reversed.

Note from Kevin Molinari:
I have paid for it as we have agreed. Cheers.
Transaction Summary

Sent From Kevin Molinari
molinari@lisanaval.net

Sent to Lawrence
@gmail.com
Transaction ID 4WR6072127779652U

Merchandise Amount

R6,256.00 ZAR
Transport Charges

Total Amount

Description
R5,000.00 ZAR

R11,256.00 ZAR

Furniture

Once the money's in your account you can:
Spend the money online at thousands of shops that accept PayPal.

Withdraw it from your bank account.

Transfer the money to a credit card.
The above sum that was transferred to you by Kevin Molinari has been fully deducted from the payee's account which includes the Transport/Delivery Charges and is ready to be transferred into your your own account, but before the transaction can be finalized you would have to pay the Transport Charges to the Transport Company.Due to the sum of money involved, we have to take an extra step to protect the account holders.
In order complete this transaction and get the funds credited into your account you have to go to any western union Office and transfer the excess sum of R5,000.00 ZAR to the Transport Agent and send us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of your Western Union Transaction Receipt.
Below is a step by step guide on how to make the transfer:
1. Visit your nearest western union office/ Outlet and request a western union sending form.
2. Choose their Money in Minutes service.
3. Enter the receiver's name and address provided below.
4. Pay with your Credit Card or Cash.
5. You'll get a receipt. Attach and email a scanned copy of the receipt to us/type out the details on the receipt such as : Sender's Name; Sender's Address & MTCN Number.

Transport Agent : Hills Logistics;
Name : Haven Howard
Address : La 02 Patte d'oie
City: Cotonou,
Country: Republic Of Benin.( the buyer claimed to be from the united kingdom, while i am at South Africa)
Yours sincerely,
PayPal.

I do not know if the amount of things i try and its success, is proportional to the amount of people trying to paint a target on my back.

This is the dialogue of a video i watch every day if i can, Motivation being akin to bathing.

Imagine if you were blind.
Complete darkness, no colors, no views, no beauty.
Just pitch black.
If you were blind, ask yourself how badly would you want to see?
If pushing yourself to your limits would give you sight, would you do it?
If there was a cure, would you let anything stand in your way?
Would you risk the haters and the critics to see you sweat?
Do you really want to see?
Would you really care if they mocked you? Laughed at you? Pointed at you? Or bad mouthed you?
Would you be concerned about your extreme goal, or embrace extreme work?
What if you had to learn hurt, trust pain and embrace struggle?
Would you still be concerned with being realistic?
Would you still figure your odds and calculate your chances?
If you had to spend more time planning your workouts and less time planning your weekends, would it even be a tough choice?
If the cure for blindness was humility and pain, would you go for it?
If the cure for blindness was looking foolish would you risk it?
If seeing again took a fight, would you start swinging?
If the cure was doing things you can't do, would you attempt them?
If a few extra hours, a few more drops of sweat, and a little bit more blood is all it took, would you claim your sight?
Do you really want to succeed?
Then choose to be blind and do what it takes to see.
Because if you don't, then you're just blind anyway.

*Possible progress thread *added video

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

wade1mil

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Jun 29, 2011
Best thread ever.

Please SEARCH before posting.